Wednesday 13 February 2019

Twee valentijnskaartjes voor mijn neefjes




Vandaag post ik 2 valentijnskaartjes die ik voor mijn neefjes Menno en Niek heb gemaakt. Ik heb de kaartjes lekker stoer gehouden en ik hoop dat ze ze leuk zullen vinden.

Today I am posting 2 valentines cards that I have made for my nephews Menno and Niek. I didn't want to make really cute cards for them and I hope they will like them.


Het eerste kaartje is gemaakt met het schattige monstertje uit de set Monster madness van Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals. De stenen komen uit de set You rock van Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeeldingen daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 van Crealies een rechthoek uit wit karton gestanst. Hierop heb ik met het Drifts and hills stencil van My favorite things en Gathered twigs Distress inkt een achtergrond gemaakt. Daarna heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen op de achtergrond geplakt. Ik heb de tekst monsterkus uit zwart karton gestanst met de Journaling alpha dies van Neat and tangled.


The first card is made with the cute monster from the set Monster madness from Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals, The stones are from the set You rock from Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals. I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the images. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock. With the Drifts and hills stencil from My favorite things and Gathered twigs Distress ink I made a background. I used the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink I made a cloudy background. I glued the images on the rectangle. I have die-cut the sentiment (monster kiss) from black cardstock with the Journaling alpha dies from Neat and tangled.


Op het tweede kaartje heb ik de schattige dinosaurus van de set You rock van Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals gebruikt. De bloemetjes komen uit de set Forget me not van Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb weer een rechthoek uit wit karton gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 van Crealies. Deze keer heb ik een achtergrond gemaakt met het Grassy edges stencil van My favorite things en Mowed lawn distress inkt. De wolken heb ik gemaakt met het Clouds stencil van Dutch doobadoo en Broken china distress inkt. Ik heb de tekst Dino knuffel uit zwart karton gestanst met de Delicate letters thinlits van Sizzix.


On the second card I used the cute dinosaur from the set You rock from Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals. The little flowers are from the set Forget me not from Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals. I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have die-cut another rectangle from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 from Crealies. I made a background on it with the Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink. I made the clouds with the Clouds stencil from Dutch doobadoo and Broken china distress ink. The sentiment (dinohug) is die-cut from black cardstock with the Delicate letters thinlits from Sizzix.


STAMP: Monster madness, You rock and Forget me not from Tracey Hey and Alpaca pals
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils. Distress inks
PAPER: White and black cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass, Broken China, Mowed lawn and Gathered twigs distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 76 from Crealies, Journaling alpha dies from Neat and tangled, Delicate letters thinlits from Sizzix 
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Mini cloud edges stencil, Drifts and hills stencil and Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things, Clouds stencil from Dutch doobadoo

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails