Friday 22 February 2019

Gerda Steiner designs - Hey you!




Vandaag post ik weer een nieuw kaartje op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Dog and butterfly van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en een blauw potlood heb ik de achtergrond gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Stitched wonky circle stax van My favorite things. Uit zwart karton heb ik een geschulpte cirkel gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies. Ik heb een tekst van de stempelset More essential sentiments van My favorite things op de cirkel gestempeld. Op een witte kaart heb ik rood design papier van de Designer sheets - Tartan - Bright colours van Card deco geplakt, nadat ik hier eerst een zwart lint omheen heb gebonden. Ik heb de cirkel met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card with the digital stamp Dog and butterfly from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I used the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and a blue pencil to colour the clouds. I have die-cut the image with the Stitched wonky circle stax from My favorite things. I have die-cut a scalloped circle from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. I have stamped a sentiment from the set More essential sentiments from My favorite things on the circle. On a white card I glued a piece of red design paper from the Designer sheets - Tartan - Bright colours from Card deco after I tied a black ribbon around it. Then I glued the circle with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Dog and butterfly from Gerda Steiner designs, More essential sentiments from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs, Designer sheets - Tartan - Bright colours from Card deco 
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Stitched wonky circle stax from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black ribbon, Mini cloud edges stencils from My favorite things

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails