Thursday 21 February 2019

My favorite things - Forest friends




Vandaag post ik een kaartje dat ik pas geleden heb gemaakt. Ik heb hiervoor een oude stempelset van My favorite things gebruikt. Dit zijn de Forest friends van My favorite things (retired). Ik heb een aantal afbeeldingen gestempeld en deze heb ik gekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Op een ander stukje wit karton heb ik 2 heuveltjes getekend en deze heb ik uitgeknipt en daarna heb ik ze gekleurd met Mowed lawn distress inkt en daarna heb ik ze op de wolkenachtergrond geplakt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen daarna op de achtergrond geplakt. Op een kaart heb ik geel design papier geplakt en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb uit het gele design papier met een Flower die een aantal bloemetjes gestanst en deze heb ik op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb met de zwarte glaze pen een stipje in alle bloemen getekend.


Today I am posting a card that I have made a while ago. I have used an old stampset from My favorite things on it. These are the Forest friends from My favorite things (retired). I have stamped a couple of images and coloured them with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut all the images. On white cardstock I made a background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I have cut 2 hills from white cardstock and coloured those with Mowed lawn distress ink and then I glued them on the card. I have glued yellow design paper on a card and then I glued the image panel on the card with foamtape. With a Flower die I have die-cut a couple of flowers from the yellow design paper and I glued those on the card. I decorated them with a black dot that I made with the black glaze pen.


Het gele design papier heb ik gesneden uit een envelopje die ik bij de Action heb gekocht. Deze zijn vaak in heel veel verschillende motiefjes te krijgen en het is extra leuk omdat je dus een bijpassende envelop bij je kaartje hebt.

The yellow design paper I cut from an envelope that I bought at the Action. You can buy these envelopes in many different designs. I really like it to have a matching envelope with my card.


Binnenin de kaart heb ik nog een zakje geplakt voor een cadeaukaartje. Ik heb dit ook uit het envelopje gestanst met de Gift bag die van Waffleflower. Ik had nog een diertje over en deze heb op het zakje geplakt.

Inside the card I added a little pocket for a giftcard. I have die-cut the pocket from the yellow design paper with the Gift bag die from Waffleflower. I glued an animal that I didn't use on the front of my card on the pocket.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Forest friends from My favorite things (retired)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER:  White cs, Envelope from Action
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Flower die, Gift bag die from Waffleflower
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things

2 comments:

  1. The skill you have with those pencils is amazing. Beautiful forest friends card Larissa. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails