Wednesday 29 November 2023

Doodle day darlings - My doodle nine November 2023 - Square 9 and the whole page

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe tekening die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Hello, today I am posting a new drawing that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is.


Mijn laatste vakje van de maand november heb ik gevuld met het schattige kuikentje van anitawdj. Ik vond het zo'n lieverd. 

My last square for the month of november is filled with the cute chick from anitawdj. I think he is such a cutie!


Dit is mijn complete #mydoodlenine pagina voor de maand november. Weer erg leuk om te maken! Ik heb u alweer zin om aan mijn december versie te beginnen.



This is my complete #mydoodlenine page for the month of november. I really enjoyed making this one! I am looking forward to start on my december doodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails