Monday 27 November 2023

Doodle day darlings - My doodle nine November 2023 - Square 5 and 6

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe tekening die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Hello, today I am posting a new drawing that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 


In mijn vijfde vakje heb ik de schattige pinguin van drawminty getekend. Met zijn sjaal en dikke trui vond ik hem perfect bij mijn thema passen.

In my 5th square I have drawn the cute penguin from drawminty. I had to add him because of his big scarf and cosy sweater, they are perfect for my theme.


In mijn zesde vakje heb ik de schattige leeuw van 
debbybakr getekend. Deze leukerd kon niet ontbreken.

In my 6th square I have drawn the adorable lion from debbybakr. This sweetheart had to be added on my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails