Friday 24 November 2023

Doodle day darlings - My doodle nine November 2023 - Square 2, 3 and 4

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer nieuwe tekeningen die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Hello, today I am posting new drawings that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 



In mijn tweede vakje heb ik de leuke kip van marikendesteen getekend. Door het parapluutje vond ik hem perfect bij mijn muis passen die in een plas aan het stampen is. Het regent superveel hier op het moment hier in Nederland, dus dat is dan ook meteen mijn thema voor de maand november geworden. 

In my second square I have drawn the super cute chicken from marikendesteen. Because of the umbrella I think it is perfect for my mouse who is jumping in a puddle. At the moment it is raining a lot in the Netherlands, so the rain is my theme for the month of november.


In mijn derde vakje heb ik de paraplu van creamirandabea getekend. Die past natuurlijk helemaal perfect bij een regenthema.

In my 3th square I have drawn the umbrella from creamirandabea . It is perfect for my rain theme.


De grappige zeehond met regenmuts van mooieknooierd is de perfecte tekening voor mijn vierde vakje. Deze tekening was flink zwoegen, want het tekenen van een zeehond viel niet mee, maar uiteindelijk ben ik wel tevreden met het resultaat. 

The funny seal from mooieknooierd is the perfect drawing for my 4th square. This drawing was a lot of work, because drawing a seal was really hard for me. In the end I am happy with the result. 

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black fineliners

Mijello mission gold watercolours

White Uni Posca pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails