Tuesday 28 November 2023

Doodle day darlings - My doodle nine November 2023 - Square 7 and 8

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer een nieuwe tekening die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Hello, today I am posting a new drawing that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 

Vakje 7 heb ik gevuld met een beertje met regenhoedje en paraplu. Ik heb een beertje getekend, maar doriansdrawings had een poppetje getekend. Deze past natuurlijk perfect in mijn thema en ik vond het erg leuk om een tekening van Dorian na te tekenen, want hij heeft een gave eigen stijl van tekenen.

Square 7 is filled with a bear with a raincap and umbrella. I have drawn a bear, but doriansdrawings has drawn a little character. It is perfect for my theme and I loved drawing one of Dorians images, because he has a unique style. 


In vakje 8 heb ik het schattige regenlaarshuisje van mevrouwcactus getekend. Deze was erg leuk om te tekenen!

In my 8th square I have drawn the adorable rainboot house from mevrouwcactus. I really enjoyed drawing this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails