Sunday 16 August 2009

Bee Crafty Challenge - Over the top....with dots



Ik heb vanmiddag een kaartje gemaakt voor de nieuwe challenge van Bee crafty. Deze challenge heeft als thema: Over the top. Ik heb ervoor gekozen om over de top te gaan met stipjes en volgens mij is dat redelijk gelukt. ;) Op mijn kaartje heb ik de digi: Whimsical girl and bird gebruikt. Ik heb het meisje ingekleurd met derwent potloden. Op haar jurkje heb ik met mijn witte souffle pen stipjes getekend. Na het kleuren heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. De bovenste cirkel die ik heb uitgesneden heb ik geƫmbost met de swiss dots embossing folder. Op mijn kaart heb ik de rode stipjes en de tekst geprint. Voor de tekst heb ik een lettertype genomen met stipjes aan de letters. Ik heb van zwart grosgrain ribbon twee strikjes gemaakt en die op het lint geplakt. Uit rood papicolor papier heb ik nog 3 bloemetjes geponst en met de witte souffle pen heb ik een stipje getekend midden in de bloemetjes. Zou het genoeg over de top zijn?

I made a card for the Bee Crafty challenge this afternoon. This challenge's theme is: Over the top. I have chosen to go over the top with dots and I think I did a good job. ;) On my card I used the digi: Whimsical girl and bird. The girl was coloured with derwent pencils. I coloured white dots on her dress with a white souffle pen. After I coloured her I cut her out. I embossed the white circle with the swiss dots embossing folder. I printed the red dots and the sentiment on my card. I did use a font that has dots attached to the letters. I made two bows from balck grosgrain ribbon and used glue dots to attach them to the ribbon. I punched 3 flowers from red papicolor paper and drew a dot in the middle with the white souffle pen. Do you think this is enough over the top?

IMAGE: Whimisical girl and bird from Bee Crafty. CS: White cs, red and black papicolor paper. ACCESSORIES: Derwent pencils, black grosgrain ribbon white souffle pen, flower punch, circle nestabilities, swiss dots embossing folder cuttlebug.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Great use of dots to go OTT, this works really well and looks perfect on Whimsical Girls dress.
    Thanks for joining in :)
    - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh... wat een lief kaartje!!!! Prachtig!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgoeus card and so dotty too...i love it:)

    thanks for joining us at bee crafty:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never enough polka dots in my opinion! Great card...I will have to check out Bee's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...love the dots!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Bee Crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela (SCS monkeymama)1 November 2009 at 21:03

    I think this is just perfect; love all the dots! Cute and unique image too!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails