Monday 12 January 2009

Don't break my heart!


Ik heb gisteren weer een kaartje gemaakt voor de limited supplies challenge op SCS. Het thema deze week is: Don't break my heart. Het was de bedoeling om zoveel mogelijk harten te gebruiken op je kaartje. Ik heb voor mijn kaartje een oud magnoliaatje gebruikt. Ik heb Tilda ingekleurd met derwent potloden en geurloze terpentine. De oogjes zijn nog eens extra gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Op de vleugeltjes en het grote hart zijn gekleurd met een clear spica glitter pen. Op de wangetjes heb ik wat stipjes getekend met een witte gelpen. Ik heb als basis een witte kaart genomen en daar heb ik een rode hartjes achtergrond op geprint. Bovenaan de kaart is een rood rechthoek geplakt en daar heb ik stiekem de regels mee overtreden. Je mocht wel embossen, maar alleen iets met hartjes gebruiken. Ik heb helemaal geen embossingsmallen met hartjes dus ik heb de swiss dots genomen. Op een stukje wit papier heb ik mijn tekstje geprint en die heb ik uitgesneden met een tag uit de tiny tags set van cuttlebug. Op de tag heb ik wat geponste hartjes geplakt. Als laatste heb ik een zwart en wit lintje gebruikt.

Yesterday I made a card for the limited supplies challenge on SCS, This weeks theme is: Don't break my heart. For your card you had to use as many hearts as possible. For my card I used an old magnolia stamp. I colored Tilda with derwent pencils and OMS. I colored her eyes extra with a black glaze pen. I added some glitter on her wings and the big heart with a clear spica glitter pen. With a white gelpen I colored some dots on her cheeks. As a base I used a white card and I printed a red heart background on it. For the red rectangle I used the swiss dots embossingfolder and that's where I broke the challenge rules. :) If you were going to use an embossingfolder, it had to be one with hearts on it, but I don't have any, so I hope this is ok. ;) On a piece of white paper I printed the sentiment and I cut it with a tag from the tiny tags from cuttlebug. I used some punched hearts on my tag. Finally I added some black and white ribbon.


IMAGE: Tilda with hearts from Magnolia. CS: Red papicolor paper, white cs. Ink: Versafine onyx black. ACCESSORIES: Derwent pencils, black glaze pen, clear spica glitter pen, white gelpen, black and white satin ribbon, swiss dots embossingfolder and tiny tags from cuttlebug, hart punch fiskars.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Larissa! A wonderful Tilda and your colouring is beautiful. I love how you did the sentiment tag too. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een snoezig kaartje. Ik heb de hartjes geteld. Het zijn er 49!
    Je hebt mooie kleuren gebruikt.

    Groetjes van Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Larissa! The image is lovely and your colouring is stunning! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! She is colored so prettily and I love her hat!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails