Saturday 5 February 2022

Di's digi designs challenge - Use red and/or pink


 
Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag rood en/of roze op je kaartje zien. 

Ik heb een valentijnskaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Hearts for you van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit roze design papier van het Dots & stripes pastels paper pack van Sunny studio gestanst en dat heb ik op een witte kaart geplakt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit wit karton gestanst en uit het midden van het vierkant heb ik een cirkel gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 123 van Crealies. Op het witte vierkant heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Bitty hugs & kisses van My favorite things gestempeld. Ik heb het vierkant met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt. Binnen in de cirkel heb ik de afbeelding op de kaart geplakt. 


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this time we want to see red and/or pink on your card.

I have made a valentines card with the digital stamp Hearts for you from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen, I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies I have cut a square from pink patterned paper from the Dots & stripes pastels paper pack from Sunny studio and I glued it on a white card. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies I have cut a smaller square from white cardstock and I used the Crea-nest-lies XXL 123 from Crealies to cut a circle in the middle of the square. On the square I stamped a sentiment from the set Bitty hugs & kisses from My favorite things. I have glued the square frame with foamtape on the card. Inside the circle I have glued the image on the card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hearts for you from Di's digi stamps, Bitty hugs & kisses from My favorite things
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Dots & stripes pastels paper pack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22, 34 & 123 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails