Monday 28 February 2022

Christmas 2022 - LTTS Doodles - Merry christmas


Hallo, vandaag is alweer de laatste dag van februari en ik was er nog niet aan toegekomen om kerstkaartjes te posten. Dus dit weekend ben ik lekker aan de gang gegaan en ik heb een kerstkaartje en een kersttag gemaakt.
 

Hello, today is the last day from february and I haven't posted any christmas projects for this month yet. So the past weekend I have made a new christmas card and a matching tag.

Ik heb een slimline kerstkaart gemaakt met een afbeelding van de digitale stempelset Chubby XMAS friends set van LTTS Doodles. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt.

Ik heb uit rood karton met een stans van de set Mini slimline K with little stripes (CLCZ91) van Crealies een rechthoek gestanst en daar heb ik wit borduurgaren rondom gebonden. Ik heb het rode rechthoek op een witte kaart geplakt met foamtape. Onder het borduurgaren heb ik met Versamark inkt een tekst van de stempelset Scribble it (retired) van Clearly besotted gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Rondom de afbeelding heb ik sneeuw rondom de afbeelding aangebracht met witte stickers. 


I have made a slimline card with an image from the Chubby XMAS friends set from LTTS Doodles. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. 

I have cut a rectangle from red cardstock with the Mini slimline K with little stripes (CLCZ91) from Crealies and I tied white embroidery thread around it . Under the thread I have stamped with Versamark ink a sentiment from the set Scribble it (retired) from Clearly besotted and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I have mounted the image with foamtape on the card. I added snow around the image with white sticker dots. 


Met de Chubby snowmen van Chubby XMAS friends set van LTTS Doodles heb ik een tag gemaakt. Ik heb de sneeuwman ingkleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Labelzz & tagzz stansen 20 met stiksteeklijn (CLLT20) van Crealies heb ik een tag uit wit en rood karton gestanst. Op de rode tag heb ik met Versamark inkt een tekst van de stempelset Tiny type van Clearly besotted gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Rondom de afbeelding heb ik met witte stickers sneeuw geplakt. 

With the Chubby snowmen from Chubby XMAS friends set from LTTS Doodles I have made a tag. I have coloured the snowman with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have fussy cut the image. With the Labelzz & tagzz stansen 20 met stiksteeklijn (CLLT20) from Crealies I have cut a tag from white and red cardstock. On the red cardstock I have stamped with Versamark ink a sentiment from the set Tiny type from Clearly besotted and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I have glued the image with foamtape on the tag. I have used white sticker dots on the tag around the image. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
CARD:
STAMP: Chubby XMAS friends set from LTTS Doodles, Scribble it (retired) from Clearly besotted
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Versamark ink
DIES: Mini slimline K with little stripes (CLCZ91) from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, White embroidery thread, White sticker dots

TAG:
STAMP: Chubby snowmen from Chubby XMAS friends set from LTTS Doodles, Tiny type from Clearly besotted
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Versamark ink
DIES: Labelzz & tagzz stansen 20 met stiksteeklijn (CLLT20) from Crealies 
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, White embroidery thread, White sticker dots

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails