Wednesday 24 November 2021

Gerda Steiner designs - Thinking of you this christmas

 


Goedemorgen, vandaag is het weer mijn beurt om een kaartje te posten op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb deze keer een slimline kerstkaart gemaakt met de clear stempel set Holiday friends van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeeldingen na het stempelen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeeldingen daarna uitgeknipt, maar voor de liefhebbers kan je ook de Holiday friends die set krijgen.

Ik heb met de Slimline marquee die (WSD347) van Whimsy stamps een rechthoek uit kraft karton gestanst. Ik heb dit frame op een stuk zwart karton geplakt en daarna heb ik ze samen op een slimline kraft kaart geplakt. In het linker en rechter vak heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape opgeplakt. In het middelste vak heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Holiday friends van Gerda Steiner designs gestempeld met Versamark inkt en daarna heb ik de tekst geĆ«mbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb uit rood en groen karton kleine sterretjes gestanst met de Star confetti die van Alexandra Renke en die heb ik rondom de afbeeldingen en de tekst geplakt.

Goodmorning, today it is my turn again to post a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a Christmas slimline card with the clear stamp set Holiday friends from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the images, but the Holiday friends die set is also available to use if you prefer those. 

I have cut a rectangle from kraft cardstock with the Slimline marquee die (WSD347) from Whimsy stamps. I have glued it on black cardstock and then I glued them together on a kraft slimline card. In the left and right hole I have glued the images with foamtape. In the hole in the middle I have stamped a sentiment from the set Holiday friends van Gerda Steiner designs with Versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I have die-cut a couple of stars from red and green cardstock with the Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke and I glued those around the images and the sentiment. 


STAMP: Holiday friends from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft, black, red and green cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Versamark ink
DIES: Slimline marquee die (WSD347) from Whimsy stamps, Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, White embossingpowder

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.



1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails