Wednesday 17 November 2021

Gerda Steiner designs - Thinking of you this christmas

 


Hallo, vandaag mag ik weer een nieuwe kaart posten op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze keer heb ik een kerstkaartje gemaakt met de clear stempelset Holiday friends van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de kerstman op een apart stukje papier gestempeld. Op mijn kaartje zelf heb ik met behulp van masker papier een rij kerstbomen gestempeld. Ik heb daarna alle afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik de kerstman uitgeknipt. Er zijn ook dies verkrijgbaar voor de Holiday friends set. Ik heb de lucht gekleurd met Tumbled glass distress inkt en daarna heb ik de kerstman met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik daarna sneeuw op mijn kaart getekend. Als laatste heb ik nog een tekst van de stempelset Holiday friends van Gerda Steiner designs op mijn kaartje gestempeld.


Hello, Today it is my turn again to post a card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a christmas card with the clear stamp set Holiday friends from Gerda Steiner designs. I have stamped the Santa on a separate piece of paper and I have stamped the trees with the help of masking paper on the card. Then I have coloured all the images with my Polychromos pencils. I have fussy cut the Santa image, but there are dies available for the Holiday friends set if you prefer those. I have coloured the sky with Tumbled glass distress ink and glued Santa with foamtape on the card. I have made the snow on the card with a white gelpen. Then I have stamped a sentiment from the set Holiday friends from Gerda Steiner designs on the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Holiday friends from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: White gelpen, Masking paper

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails