Sunday 6 December 2020

Advent calendar - Labels for coffee and tea

 


Goedemorgen, vandaag laat ik weer een klein projectje zien, dat ik heb gemaakt voor de advents kalender (klik op het linkje voor alle posts) voor mijn tantes. Vandaag hebben ze koffie en thee gekregen en ik heb een bijpassend labeltje gemaakt. 

Ik heb de digitale stempel Birdbrain needs coffee van From the heart stamps (no longer in business) gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb mijn tag uit wit karton gestanst met de Treat tag die-namics van My favorite things. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje langs de randen van de tag gedoodled. Daarna heb ik het bovenste gedeelte van de tag uit groen en rood design papier van het Polka-dot parade paperpack van Sunny studio gestanst en daarna heb ik het op de tag geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Met zwarte sticker letters heb ik nog een tekst op de tag geplakt. Op het koffiekopje heb ik de voorletter van hun voornaam geplakt met een wit stickerlettertje. Ik heb zwart jute koord aan de tag gehangen zodat ze aan de koffie en thee gehangen kunnen worden. 


Goodmorning, today I am showing a little project that I have made for the advent calendar (click on the link for all posts) for my aunts. Today their present was coffee and tea and I made a matching tag.

I have used the digital stamp Birdbrain needs coffee from From the heart stamps (no longer in business). I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut the tag from white cardstock with the Treat tag die-namics from My favorite things. With a black fineliner I have doodled a line on the edges of the tag. I have die-cut the top part of the tag from red and green patterned paper from the Polka-dot parade paperpack from Sunny studio and glued it on the tag. I glued the image with foamtape on the tag. I have added a sentiment on the tags with black sticker letters. I added the first letter of the names from my aunts on the coffee cup with a white letter sticker. I added black jute thread on the tag, so it can be attatched on the coffee. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:



*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Birdbrain needs coffee from From the heart stamps (no longer in business)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Polka-dot parade paperpack from Sunny studio
DIES: Treat tag die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Black and white sticker letters, Black fineliner, Black jute thread

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails