Sunday 5 July 2020

My favorite things - Made with love, just for you




Vandaag laat ik een kaartje zien dat ik heb gemaakt met de stempelset Sweet shop van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeelding op Florence watercolour paper smooth van Vaessen creative gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt en daarna heb ik deze geĆ«mbost met clear embossingpoeder. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met Distress inkt. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 van Crealies. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 95 van Crealies een rechthoek uit zwart papier gestanst en hier heb ik de afbeelding op geplakt. Ik heb met de Hole puncher van Joy crafts een gaatje naast mijn afbeelding geponst en daarna heb ik zwart jute draad om de kaart gebonden en daarna heb ik dit door het gaatje in de afbeelding gestrikt. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op een kraft kaart geplakt. De tekst komt ook uit de stempelset Sweet shop van My favorite things


Today I am showing a card that I have made with the stampset Sweet shop from My favorite things. I have stamped the image on Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative with Versafine clair nocturne ink and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. I have coloured the image with Distress inks. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies. I have die-cut a rectangle from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 95 from Crealies and glued the image on top of it. I have made a hole in the rectangle with the Hole puncher from Joy crafts. I have tied black hemp cord around the card and tied it into a bow through the hole in the rectangle. I have glued the image with foamtape on a kraft card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Sweet shop from My favorite things above the image. 


STAMP: Sweet shop from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: Kraft and black cs, Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 & 95 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder, Hole punch, Black hemp cord

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails