Wednesday 1 July 2020

Gerda Steiner designs - Sorry to hear you're under the weather




Goedemorgen, vandaag is het weer mijn beurt om iets te posten op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze keer heb ik een tag gemaakt en hierop heb ik de Under the weather clear stamp set van Gerda Steiner designs gebruikt. Ik heb het muisje op aquarelpapier gestempeld met zwarte inkt en daarna heb ik deze geĆ«mbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna ingekleurd met mijn Distress inkt. Ik heb hier de laatste tijd veel mee geoefend en heb dus nu een flinke stapel met afbeeldingen liggen. Nu gauw kaartjes hiermee maken. ;) Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt.
Ik heb met de Stencil SL 277 van Studio light een tag uit wit karton gestanst. De bovenkant van de tag is met dezelfde die set uit roze papier van het Classic gingham paperpack van Sunny studio gestanst. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje langs de randen van de tag getekend. Op het witte gedeelte van de tag heb ik met het Rainy day stencil van Clearly besotted en Peacock feathers Distress inkt de regendruppels gemaakt. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding met foamtape op de tag geplakt. De tekst heb ik op het roze gedeelte gestempeld en deze komt ook uit de Under the weather clear stamp set van Gerda Steiner designs.


Goodmorning, today it is my turn again to post something on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a tag with the Under the weather clear stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs. I have stamped the mouse on watercolour paper and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. Then I have coloured the image with Distress inks. I have been practising colouring with these inks very much lately and now I have a big pile of coloured images. I really need to make cards with them soon. ;) Then I have fussy cut the image.
I have die-cut a tag from white cardstock with the Stencil SL 277 from Studio light. I have die-cut the top part of the tag from pink paper from the Classic gingham paperpack from Sunny studio and glued it on the tag. With a black fineliner I doodled lines on the tag. On the white part of the tag I have made rain with the Rainy day stencil from Clearly besotted and Peacock feathers Distress ink. I glued the image with foamtape on the tag. I have stamped a sentiment from the Under the weather clear stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs on the tag. 


STAMP: Under the weather clear stamp set from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Classic gingham paperpack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Peacock feathers Distress ink
DIES: Stencil SL 277 from Studio light
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder, Black glaze pen, Rainy day stencil from Clearly besotted, White ribbon, White embroidery thread, Black fineliner


I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little mouse! Love the tag! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!Hugs, JoyJoyfully StampsLil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute!! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! Thanks for sharing your delightful project with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute . Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, lovely Larissa Pink too! Adorable and beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails