Thursday 16 July 2020

As you like it challenge 187 - Summer or autumn




Vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. De challenge is deze keer dat we willen weten of je liever zomer of herfst kaarten maakt. Ik vind beide seizoenen hun eigen charme hebben. In de herfst kan ik halloween kaartjes maken en dat vind ik erg leuk om te doen, maar na de regen van afgelopen week was ik nu toch toe aan een zomers kaartje. Dat zonnetje op zo'n kaartje is toch wel erg fijn en je kunt met hele vrolijke kleurtjes gebruiken. Onze sponsor is deze keer Crafty ribbons.
Ik heb de strandafbeelding van de set Scene it around van Clearly besotted stamps op Florence watercolour paper smooth van Vaessen creative gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding geëmbost met clear embossingpoeder. Daarna heb ik precies hetzelfde gedaan met 3 kleine nijlpaardjes van de stempelset All four seasons hippos van Clearly besotted stamps. Daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met de Karin brushmarkers pro. Ik heb de nijlpaardjes daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb de achtergrond afbeelding gestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 74 van Crealies en die heb ik op een rode kaart geplakt. Ik heb de nijlpaardjes daarna op de achtergrond geplakt. Ik heb onder de afbeelding een tekst van de stempelset Simple script (retired) van Clearly besotted stamps gestempeld. Met de Hole puncher van Joy crafts heb ik 2 gaatjes in de voorkant van de kaart gemaakt en daarna heb ik hier zwart jute draad doorheen gebonden in een strikje.


Today the new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. Our challenge this time is a summer or autumn card. I like both seasons, so I don't have a real preference. I like making autumn cards, because it is the season of halloween cards. I love making those. But after 3 days of very much rain the whole day long last week, I was really in the mood for a summer card. I love the sun on that card and the fact that I can use bright colours on my card. Our sponsor this week is Crafty ribbons
I have stamped the beach scene from the set Scene it around from Clearly besotted stamps on Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative with Versafine clair nocturne ink and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. I have also stamped 3 little hippos from the set All four seasons hippos from Clearly besotted stamps and embossed those also. I have coloured all the images with my Karin brushmarkers pro. Then I have fussy cut the little hippos. I have die-cut the scene with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 74 from Crealies and glued it on a red card. Then I glued the hippos on the card. Under the images I have stamped a sentiment from the set Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps. With the Hole puncher from Joy crafts I have punched 2 holes in the front of the card and then I tied black hemp cord through the holes into a bow.


STAMP: Scene it around, All four seasons hippos and Simple script (retired) from Clearly besotted stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Karin brushmarkers pro
PAPER: Red cs, Florence watercolour paper smooth from Vaessen creative 
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder, Black hemp cord.

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails