Wednesday 3 July 2019

Gerda Steiner designs - Bedankt voor alles!

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 19 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 19 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Goedemorgen, vandaag post ik weer een nieuw projectje op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze keer heb ik een tag gemaakt met daarin een kleine verrassing. Leuk om aan bosje bloemen te hangen als je gezellig met een bosje bloemen op de thee gaat bij een vriendin.
Ik heb op mijn tag de digitale stempel Tea-riffic mouse van Gerda Steiner designs gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb mijn tag gemaakt van kraft papier. Op de tag heb ik een stukje design papier van het Create happiness paper pack van Studio light geplakt, nadat ik daar eerst stiklijntjes op heb gemaakt met wit borduurgaren. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 van Crealies heb ik een kleine rechthoek uit kraft papier gestanst en hier heb ik een tekst van de oude stempelset Van alles wat van EveryDee designs (retired) gestempeld. Ik heb de tekst en de muis met foamtape op de tag geplakt. Uit wit karton heb ik met de Stitched flower die-namics van My favorite things een aantal bloemen gestanst en die heb ik op de tag geplakt. Ik heb de bloemen versierd met een wit hotfix steentje.


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new project on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a tag with a little surprise in it. You can attach to a bunch of flowers when you visit a friend to drink tea together.
On my tag I have used the digital stamp Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then I have fussy cut the image. I have made my tag from kraft cardstock. I added design paper from the Create happiness paper pack from Studio light after I added stitching to it with white embroidery thread. I have die-cut a rectangle from kraft cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies and stamped a sentiment (thanks for everything) from an old stampset Van alles wat from EveryDee designs (retired) on it with black ink.I have glued the sentiment and the mouse with foamtape on the tag, I have die-cut a couple of flowers from white cardstock with the Stitched flower die-namics from My favorite things and glued those on the tag. I decorated the flowers with a white hotfix gem. 


Binnen in de tag heb ik een klein vakje voor een zakje thee geplakt dat ik heb gemaakt van design papier van het Create happiness paper pack van Studio light.  Ook hierop heb ik bloem geplakt die ik heb uitgestanst met de Stitched flower die-namics van My favorite things.

Inside the tag I made a little pocket that I made from design paper from the Create happiness paper pack from Studio light. I decorated the pocket with a flower that I have die-cut with the Stitched flower die-namics from My favorite things


STAMP: Tea-riffic mouse from Gerda Steiner designs, Van alles wat from EveryDee designs (retired)
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft and white cs, Create happiness paper pack from Studio light
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies, Stitched flower die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, White ribbon, white embroidery thread, Hole punch, white hotfox gems

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

3 comments:

  1. Completely adorable! LOVE this enchanting wee cutie. Fab creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Love the meecie. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails