Thursday 4 July 2019

As you like it challenge 160 - Something for baby

Goedemorgen, dit is dag 20 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 20 from the 30-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer maken we iets voor een baby. Ik vind het heel leuk om kaartjes of cadeautjes voor een baby te maken. Het zijn vaak schattige afbeeldingen en ik vind het erg leuk om een kaartje of cadeautje persoonlijk te maken door de naam van de baby toe te voegen zodat het extra persoonlijk wordt
Ik heb deze keer een cadeautje gemaakt voor het kleine meisje Julie. Ik heb een klein cadeau tasje gemaakt. Op het tasje heb ik de afbeelding Penguin baby van Whimsy stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb uit wit karton een tasje gestanst. Op de voorkant van het tasje heb ik roze streepjes design papier van het Proper pinstripes paperpad van My favorite things geplakt. Ik heb de naam van de baby Julie uit wit karton gestanst met de Alphabet handlettering Capital letters en Lowercase dies van Craft emotions en die heb ik boven de afbeelding op het tasje geplakt. Ik heb uit wit karton een hartje gestanst met de Large holiday shapes van Simon says stamps en die heb ik ook op het tasje geplakt. Ik heb om het hengsel een strikje van wit borduurgaren gemaakt.


Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time we are making something for a baby. I really love making cards or presents for babys. I love the cute images and I really like it when I can make a card or present extra personal when I can add the name of the baby.
For this challenge I made a little present for a baby girl Julie. I have made a little giftbag. On the bag I used the image Penguin baby from Whimsy stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. Then  I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut my bag from white cardstock. On the front of the bag I glued pink striped design paper from the Proper pinstripes paperpad from My favorite things. I have die-cut the name of the baby Julie from white cardstock with the Alphabet handlettering Capital letters and Lowercase dies from Craft emotions and I glued those above the image on the bag. I have die-cut a heart from white cardstock with the Large holiday shapes from Simon says stamps and glued it also on the bag. I tied white embroidery thread into a little bow on the handle. 


In het tasje heb ik 2 paar babysokjes gedaan.

I have put 2 pairs of babysocks inside the bag.


STAMP: Penguin baby from Whimsy stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Proper pinstripes paperpad from My favorite things
DIES: Bag die, Alphabet handlettering Capital letters and Lowercase from Craft emotions, Large holiday shapes from Simon says stamps
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, white embroidery thread

3 comments:

  1. This is adorably cute Larissa. Beautifully coloured and I love the little socks. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails