Thursday 18 July 2019

As you like it challenge 161 - Favourite beast or bird


Goedemorgen, het is een beetje stil geweest op mijn blog de laatste weken, maar hier ben ik weer. Ik had enorm last van mijn schouder en heb die even goed rust gegeven.
Vandaag begint er een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag je favoriete beest of vogel zien. Ik heb natuurlijk voor een muisje gekozen, ze blijven gewoon favoriet van me. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Beach ready mouse van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op een stuk wit karton heb ik met het Sunny day stencil van Clearly besotted stamps en Squeezed lemonade en Mustard seed Distress inkt een zonnetje gemaakt. Daarna heb ik een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass Distress inkt. Ik heb de afbeelding vervolgens met foamtape op het witte karton geplakt. Ik heb daarna een tekst van de stempelset Beach chickies van Mama elephant op het witte karton gestempeld. Op een witte kaart heb ik 2 strips roze stipjespapier van het Spooky cute paper pad van Your next stamp geplakt en daarna heb ik het witte karton met de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Goodmorning, it has been a bit quiet on my blog, becuase I had a painful shoulder. I have given it a little bit of rest the past 2 weeks.
Today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and we want to see your favourite beast or bird. As always did I make something with my favourite animal: the mouse. I just love their cute faces. :) I have used the digital stamp Beach ready mouse from Di's digi stamps on my card. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. On white cardstock I made a sun with the Sunny day stencil from Clearly besotted stamps and Squeezed lemonade and Mustard seed Distress ink. Then I added clouds with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass Distress ink. I have added the image with foamtape on the white cardstock. Then I stamped a sentiment from the set Beach chickies from Mama elephant above the image. On a white card I glued 2 strips of pink dotted design paper from the Spooky cute paper pad from Your next stamp and then I glued the white cardstock with foamtape on the card.


STAMP: Beach ready mouse from Di's digi stamps, Beach chickies from Mama elephant
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Spooky cute paper pad from Your next stamp
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne, Tumbled glass, Squeezed lemonade and Mustard seed Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things, Sunny day stencil from Clearly besotted stamps

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Lovely Larissa, and gorgeous Larissa Pink!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Larissa. I adore this hunny. So bright and cheerful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails