Monday 5 November 2018

My favorite things - We want to wish you a merry christmas




Vandaag heb ik weer een kerstkaartje gemaakt. Op een witte kaart heb ik met het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Tumbled glass distress inkt een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Daarna heb ik hier overheen een aantal afbeeldingen en de tekst van de stempelset Tweet holidays van My favorite things gestempeld. Ik heb gestempeld met Milk chocolate premium dye inkt van My favorite things om de kaart een zachtere uitstraling te geven. Daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden. Ik heb de ogen van vogels gekleurd met een heel scherp donkerbruin potlood, zodat ze toch wel opvallen, maar niet te veel.


Today I made another christmas card. On a white card I made a cloudy background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. On top of this background I stamped a couple of images and a sentiment from the stampset Tweet holidays from My favorite things. I stamped everything with Milk chocolate premium dye ink from My favorite things. I love this ink, because it gives the images a soft look. Then I coloured all the images with my Polychromos pencils. I used a really sharp dark brown pencil to colour the eyes of the birds, because I wanted them to pop.


STAMP: Tweet holidays from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs
INK: Milk chocolate dye ink from My favorite things, Tumbled glass distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Mini cloud edges stencil

12 comments:

  1. Kijk dan toch wat een leukerd.
    Gezellig dat de twee lovebirds een sjaal delen.

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little tweeters, and I can spy the sparkle on them! Lovely card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your sweet birdies!! Love hte texture you've created with them and your stenciled background too! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Große Klasse.
    Dankeschön für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful Christmas card. Gorgeous image and background.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable CAS style project, beautifully done. Thanks for entering over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again x
    Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb colouring and those little birds look so cute. Thank you for joining us in our 'Get Ready For Christmas' theme challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, adorable image on this card today. Thanks for sharing at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo...so cute! Beautiful.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wunderschön gemacht! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails