Saturday 3 November 2018

Di's digi designs challenge - Buttons, bows and bling




Oeps een beetje laat, maar hier is mijn kaartje voor de nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Deze keer is onze challenge Buttons, bows and bling, oftewel knoopjes, strikjes and bling bling.

Ik heb een kerstkaartje gemaakt met de lieve Christmas cupcake mice van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb delen van de afbeelding gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen en daarna heb ik op de candy canes/zuurstokjes Glossy accents aangebracht. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 van Crealies een cirkel uit wit karton gestanst. Daarna heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies een geschulpte cirkel uit wit karton gestanst. Nadat ik deze op elkaar heb geplakt heb ik hier de afbeelding met foamtape op geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de set Simply said II van Uniko stamps naast de afbeelding gestempeld.

Mijn kaartje is gemaakt door 2 geschulpte vierkanten op elkaar te plakken die ik heb uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 van Crealies. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 van Crealies heb ik uit rood-wit stipjes papier van het Candy land paper pack van My favorite things een vierkant gestanst. Ik heb hier een wit lintje omheen gebonden en daarna heb ik het papier op mijn kaart geplakt. Als laatste heb ik de kaart nog versierd met een aantal kleine witte knoopjes.


Oops I am a bit late, but here is my card for the new challenge on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. This time our challenge is Buttons, bows and bling.

I have made a christmas card with the sweet Christmas cupcake mice from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have coloured parts of the image with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I applied Glossy accents on the candy canes to add a bit more bling. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies I have die-cut a circle from white cardstock. Then I have die-cut a scalloped circle from white cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. I glued the image on the circle and stamped a sentiment from the set Simply said II from Uniko stamps next to the image. 

My card is made with 2 scalloped sqaures that I glued together and that I have die-cut with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 from Crealies. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 50 from Crealies I have die-cut a square from red-white dotted design paper from the Candy land paper pack from My favorite things. I wrapped a white ribbon around it and then I glued it on my card. Then finally I glued 3 white buttons on the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Christmas cupcake mice from Di's digi stamps, Simply said II from Uniko stamps
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Altenew watercolour 36 pan set
PAPER: Candy land paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versfine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 49,50, 53 and 54 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, Glossy accents, Buttons, white ribbon

18 comments:

  1. Wow I really love the bright red, really makes me want that cupcake, great job. Megan. Happy Craft Challenge, anything goes. https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Fantasitc colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design which really shows off the sweet image. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Christmas cupcake with these 2 mice!! I love the red polka dots in the background too! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful holiday card! Your coloring is spectacular and those little mice is so cute! Great digi card!! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and gorgeous coloring. Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/10/wk-44-digi-choosday-anything-goes.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

  7. This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Cute N Crafty Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Christmas card! Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is a proper 'Larissa' type card - gorgeous and full of cute meecies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a treat to visit with my DT hat on Larissa! I've already told you on Facebook that I love this sweet creation! Gorgeous layout, paper and the sweetest image! Thank you for entering our Christmas challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', your entry is utterly fabulous. Come back and play along again with us next month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fabby looking card. It looks smasing! Thank you for taking the time to join us over at the Winter Wonderland challenges this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Mice are so cute. Love your combination with DP. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card. I love the mice and oh that cupcake.. that's just my size if I was the size of a mouse. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.
    Billie A
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Creations In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Larissa, that cupcake looks delicious! And I love the polka dot ribbon to match the background paper...so happy. Thank you for playing along in my coloring challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't resist saying what a 'sweet' card you have made. Love these little mice and their big cupcake. Yummy ! Love your coloring on this image and the overall CAS design. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so beautiful and joyful.
    Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails