Wednesday 29 August 2018

Gerda Steiner designs - I miss you!


Goedemorgen, vandaag mag ik weer een nieuwe kaart posten op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de nieuwe stempelset Owl rather be with you van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb één uiltje en een tak gestempeld en die heb ik ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb beide afbeeldingen vervolgens uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Die-namics stitched mini scallo circle stax van My favorite things en de Crea-nest-lies XXL 7 van Crealies drie keer een cirkel frame uit wit karton gestanst en deze heb ik op elkaar geplakt. Ik heb een cirkel uit masker papier gestanst en het restje waar de cirkel is uitgestanst, heb ik op de voorkant van een witte kaart geplakt en daarna heb ik met Tumbled glass, Broken china en Faded jeans distress inkt een achtergrond voor de afbeelding gemaakt. Ik heb het frame daarna op de kaart geplakt en de afbeeldingen in het frame geplakt. Ik heb uit rood papier een klein hartje gestanst met de Mini hearts set van Simon says stamp en die heb ik op het vleugeltje van de uil geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de set Crazy talk van Stampers anonymous onder het frame gestempeld.


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the new cute stampset Owl rather be with you from Gerda Steiner designs. I stamped an owl and the branch and then I coloured them with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut both images. I have cut 3 circle frames from white cardstock with the Die-namics stitched mini scallo circle stax from My favorite things and the Crea-nest-lies XXL 7 from Crealies and glued those on top of each other. I have c ut a circle from masking paper and placed the other part with the circle hole in it on a white card and made a background for the image with Tumbled glass, Broken china and Faded jeans distress ink. Then I glued the frame on the card and glued the images inside the frame. I have diecut a little heart from red cs with the Mini hearts set from Simon says stamp and I glued that on the wing of the owl. Under the circle frame I stamped a sentiment from the set Crazy talk from Stampers anonymous.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Owl rather be with you from Gerda Steiner designs, Crazy talk from Stampers anonymous
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and red cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass, Broken china and Faded jeans distress ink
DIES: Die-namics stitched mini scallo circle stax from My favorite things, Crea-nest-lies XXL 7 from Crealies, Mini hearts set from Simon says stamp
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, masking paper


I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I NEEEEEEEED these owls. Gorgeous card Larissa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cute'n'Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Card. So sweet Image bei Gerda Steiner! Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so cute :) great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails