Thursday 16 August 2018

As you like it challenge 137 - Black and white and 1 other colour


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag zien dat je de kleuren zwart en wit verwerkt samen met je lievelings kleur. Het was een moeilijke keuze tussen rood en roze, maar aangezien ik afgelopen week al een zwart-wit-rode kaart had geplaatst, heb ik nu voor roze gekozen. Deze kleur gebruik ik erg graag in combinatie met zwart en wit, maar ook gewoon met andere kleuren en ik gebruik hem zo vaak dat Annette deze kleur al Larissa pink noemt. ;) Hihi. Deze kleur valt gewoon erg goed op naast zwart en wit en geeft je kaartje net wat extra's.

Ik heb op mijn kaart een schattig muisje van de stempelset Tracey Hey "Hey cutie" van Alpaca pals gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb uit wit en roze karton twee labels gestanst met de Lea'bilities Labels large van Leane creatief. Op het witte label heb ik met zwarte acrylverf kleine verfspatjes gemaakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje langs de randen van de label getekend. Ik heb een klein strikje gemaakt van zwart borduurgaren en dat heb ik op het label geplakt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 10 van Crealies heb ik uit zwart-wit ruitjes papier van het Black and white basics paper pack van My favorite things een rechthoek gestanst. Ik heb hier gaatjes in geprikt en daarna heb ik met wit borduurgaren een stiklijntje langs de randen gemaakt. Uit roze karton heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 56 van Crealies een rechthoek met geschulpte randen gestanst. Ik heb alles samen op een witte kaart geplakt. Uit roze karton heb ik de woorden Miss you 3 keer gestanst van de A tag for all elle-ments van Avery elle en deze heb ik op elkaar onder de tag geplakt.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want you to use the colours black and white together with your favourite colour. It was a difficult choice between red and pink, but since I already posted a black-white-red card this week, I decided to make a pink card for this challenge. I often use this colour in combination with black and white (but also with other colours). I use this shade of pink so often that Annette already calls it Larissa pink. ;) I love how this colour pops against the black and white. 

On my card I have used the adorable mouse from the stampset Tracey Hey "Hey cutie" from Alpaca pals. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. I have die-cut 2 labels from white and pink cs with the Lea'bilities Labels large from Leane creatief. I have made little paint splatters on the white label with black acrylic paint. With a black pen I doodled some lines around the edges of the tag. I made a tiny bow from black embroidery thread and glued it on the tag. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 10 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from black and white design paper from the Black and white basics paper pack from My favorite things. I pierced little holes in it and stitched on the edges of the rectangle with white embroidery thread. From pink cardstock I have die-cut a scalloped rectangle with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 56 from Crealies. I glued them all on a white card/ I have die-cut the words miss you from the A tag for all elle-ments from Avery elle three times from pink cardstock and I adhered those under the label.


STAMP: Tracey Hey "Hey cutie" from Alpaca pals
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and pink cs, Black and white basics paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 10 & 56 from Crealies, Lea'bilities Labels large from Leane creatief, A tag for all elle-ments from Avery elle
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black pen, White and black embroidery thread

2 comments:

  1. Of course it HAD to be Larissa Pink. I really love the shade that you use and it really works well with the black and white. Gorgeous meecie too. xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails