Monday 4 April 2011

Guestdesigner voor Stampfairy! - Sketch


Hallo! Een paar weken geleden kreeg ik een emailtje van Gerda van Stampfairy digistamps met de vraag of ik in de maand april guestdesigner wilde zijn voor het Stampfairy challenge blog en aangezien ik haar digi's geweldig vind, heb ik daar natuurlijk ja op geantwoord!

Hello! A couple of weeks ago I got an email from Gerda from Stampfairy digistamps with the question if I wanted to be her guestdesigner for the Stampfairy challenge blog in the month april and because I love her images, I had to say yes to that!


Deze week was de opdracht om een lentekaartje te maken volgens een bepaalde sketch en dit is mijn kaartje geworden. Ik heb ervoor gekozen om een paaskaartje te maken, omdat ik op die manier een goed excuus had om deze schattige afbeelding van het konijntje Clementine te gebruiken. De afbeelding komt uit de tweede serie van Clementine paas afbeeldingen. Ik heb Clementine ingekleurd met mijn potloden en ik heb haar neus en ogen gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. De eieren heb ik nog eens extra versierd met een witte gelpen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgeknipt en met foamtape op de cirkel geplakt. De cirkels heb ik uitgesneden met de ronde nestabilities. Het witte vierkant heb ik geëmbost met de swiss dots embossingfolder van provocraft. Op een witte kaart heb ik een geel geruit vierkant geplakt en daaromhee heb ik wit lint gebonden. De bloemetjes zijn gemaakt met de retro bloemenponsen en in het midden heb ik een zwart hotfix steentje geplakt. Ik kon de tekst nergens kwijt dus die heb ik binnenin de kaart gestempeld.

This week we had to make a spring card with this great sketch and this is my card. I have chosen to make an easter card, because that was a good excuse to use this very cute image from the little bunny Clementine. The image is from the Clementine easter 2 images. I have coloured Clementine with my pencils and I coloured her eyes and nose with a black glaze pen. I decorated the eggs with a white fineliner. I have cut the image out and used foamtape to adhere her to the circles. The circles are cut with my nestabilities. The white square is embossed with the swiss dots embossing folder from provocraft. I adhered a yellow gingham square on a white card after I wrapped the white ribbon around it. The flowers are made with the retro flower punches and I added a black hotfix stone to centers. I didn't find a place for my sentiment, so I stamped that on the inside of my card.

**************************************************************
IMAGE: Clementine easter 2-5 from Stampfairy
PAPER: White and yellow cs.
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, blck glaze pen, white fineliner, circle nestabilities, swiss dots embossing folder, white ribbon, retro flower punches from EK Success, black hotfix.

13 comments:

  1. Proficiat!! En je kaart ziet er geweldig uit hoor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hon

    it is such a lovely card!!! your creations rock and i am proud to have you on board!!!

    hugs, gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larissa - I am so happy to see your wonderful card and also wanted to tell you how Happy I am that your are joining the StampFairy Team for the month of April.

    I know you'll be a fabulous addition to the team and I think everyone is going to LOVE your wonderful cards.

    It's been a joy to be part of this team and something I will miss very much!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Larissa, your card is absolutely adorable! Love the gingham paper and your beautifully colored Clementine!

    So happy to have you as a GDT this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Een superleuke kaart en Clementine is een schatje :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Larissa, this is adorable, love the soft colours of your card, very pretty. Congrats on being a GDT this month with us at Stamp Fairy. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Larissa & your colouring is perfect!
    Have a great week :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Larissa, this is so cute. You have done a beautiful job of colouring this image. Congrats on your GD spot this month. I look forward to seeing what else you create. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! I love the color you chose for Clementine!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Larissa - happy to see you joining the StampFairy Team for the month of April,
    Your card is both beautiful and fun! Love the colours too!
    Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. très chou! toute mignonne, biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Beautiful coloring and I love how you have places the ribbons...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations as our guest designer Larissa! Your card just couldn't be cuter! I am loving the coloring you did on darling Clementine - it makes her look so soft and fuzzy. I also adore the paper pieced eggs. So good to have you on the team this month.
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails