Friday 24 April 2009

Dare U 2 Digi stamp challenge 4

Het is vandaag alweer tijd voor de vierde challenge van Dare U 2 Digi stamp. Deze keer hebben we een thema: Things with wings. Mijn vrienden van het designteam hebben weer schitterende kaarten gemaakt, dus kom vooral kijken op het blog.

Today it is allready time for the fourth challenge on Dare U 2 Digi stamp. This time we have a theme: Things with wings. My buddies from the design team have made very lovely cards, so please take a look at the blog!



Voor mijn kaartje heb ik gekozen voor een van de schattige gingersnap girls van CC. designs. Ze heeft vleugeltjes dus ze was perfect voor deze challenge. ;) Ik heb het meisje ingekleurd met derwent coloursoft potloden. Het donkerblauwe jurkje is met een aquatone potlood van derwent gekleurd. Normaal vind ik de kleur die je krijgt van donkerblauwe kleupotloden niet zo mooi, maar deze is helemaal perfect en ook echt donkerblauw. Ik heb de oogjes extra gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Met een witte gelpen heb ik stipjes op haar wangetjes getekend. De vleugeltjes zijn gekleurd met mijn clear spica glitter pen, maar dat is helaas niet te zien op de foto. Het donkerblauwe papier met de mooie structuur is al heel lang in mijn bezit en ik weet eigenlijk niet meer goed waar ik het heb gekocht. Ik heb er een lang smal kaartje van gesneden. Ik heb de tekst en de afbeelding samen geprint en dit gemat op een rose rechthoek. Ik heb van rose satijn lint een strikje gemaakt. Het kaartje is afgemaakt met drie rose hotfix steentjes.

For my card I have chosen for one of the supercute gingersnap girls from CC. Designs. She has wings and so she was perfect for this challenge. ;) I coloured the girl with derwent coloursoft pencils. I coloured her dress with a dark blue aquatone pencil from Derwent. Normally I don't like the color I get with a dark blue pencil, but this one is perfect, because it is really dark blue. I coloured the eyes with a black glaze pen. With a white gelpen I have drawn dots on the cheeks of the girl. I coloured her wings with my clear spica glitter pen, but unfortunately you can't see it in the picture. I have had the dark blue paper with the nice structure for a long time in my stash and I don't know where I got it. I printed the sentiment and the image together one the white paper and matted it on the pink paper. I made a little bow from pink satin ribbon. The card was finished with 3 pink hotfix stones.
Image: Gingersnaps Hey cupid from CC. Designs. CS: Dark blue cs from stash. Accessories: Derwent coloursoft and aquatone pencils, clear spica glitter pen, white gelpen, black glaze pen, pink satin ribbon, pink hotfix stones.

6 comments:

  1. Tja, wat moet je hier nu van zeggen? Larissa, je hebt weer een heel mooi kaartje gemaakt met een plaatje van een plaatje.
    Gewoon niet voor verbetering vatbaar. Het is altijd genieten op jouw Blog.

    Groetjes van Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, such a cute and sweet image! I love how you colored it, and how you contrasted the soft tones with the dark. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Larissa....gorgeous card,love the image you have used,i've got this but haven't used it yet,you've coloured yours perfectly.
    I know what you mean about colouring with dark blue.mine never seems to come dark enough,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela (SCS monkeymama)26 April 2009 at 04:21

    This turned out really cute; I like the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Sweet card Larissa. I love the soft pink next to the dark blue. Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card Larissa! I love this little CC angel too and your colouring is gorgeous, looks like you found the best blue pencil, I agree hard to find as they often have a lot of purple tones. Love your design and the little stones are the perfect finishing touch. Hope you had a good weekend and I'll email you soon. Hugs, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails