Thursday 29 August 2024

My favorite things - Happy birthday!

Hallo, gisteren was mijn moeder jarig en ik heb natuurlijk een verjaardagskaartje voor haar gemaakt. We zijn allebei gek op muisjes, dus ik heb een kaartje voor haar gemaakt met de stempelset Micest friend van My favorite things. Ik heb een aantal afbeeldingen gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de Black glaze pen van Sakura. Ik heb daarna alle afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik aan de onderkant masking tape geplakt en daarna heb ik een achtergrond voor mijn afbeeldingen gemaakt met Tumbled glass distress inkt. Daarna heb ik de verschillende afbeeldingen met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Onder de afbeeldingen heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Micest friend van My favorite things geplakt. Ik heb de kaart versierd met paarse enamel dots.

Hello, yesterday it was my mothers birthday and I have made her a birthday card. We both love mice, so I decided to make her a card with the stamp set Micest friend from My favorite things. I have stamped a couple of images and then I coloured them all with my Polychromos pencils and the Black glaze pen from Sakura. I have fussy cut all the images. I have used masking tape on the bottom of a white card and then I made a background for my images with Tumbled glass distress ink. I have glued the images on the card with foamtape. Under the images I have stamped a sentiment from the set Micest friend from My favorite things. I have decorated the card with purple enamel dots.


Ik had nog 2 muisjes van de set Micest friend van My favorite things over die ik al had ingekleurd en die heb ik binnen in de kaart geplakt.


I still hadn't used 2 mice images from the set Micest friend from My favorite things on the front of my card so I glued them on the inside of the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Micest friend from My favorite things
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Tumbled glass Distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen from Sakura, Purple enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails