Tuesday 6 August 2024

My doodle nine july 2024 Flower edition - My complete page


Hallo, vandaag post ik de pagina die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge. Deze pagina is nog voor de maand juli, maar ik was er nog steeds niet aan toegekomen om de pagina te plaatsen. In de maand juli heb ik 2 pagina's gemaakt. EĆ©ntje met schattige diertjes en een bloemenversie. Vandaag laat ik de tekeningen zien die ik heb gemaakt voor mijn bloemenpagina. 

Hello, today I am posting the page that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. This page is for the month of july, because I still haven't post it yet. I have made 2 versions for the month of july. One with cute animals and the other one with flowers on it. Today I am showing the drawings that I have made for the flower edition.


Deze schattige paarse bloemetjes zijn nagetekend van 
bujotrollet

These cute flowers are drawn by the example from bujotrollet.


De volgende bloemetjes zijn van 
ataraxia.journaling.

The next flowers are from ataraxia.journaling.


Het viooltje is van rhstitcher. Over deze tekening ben ik niet helemaal tevreden. Het onderste blaadje klopt helaas niet helemaal.

This pansy is from rhstitcher. I am not totally happy with this drawing. The bottom petal is not right.


Het leuke potje met de orchidee is van linda_iderud.

The nice pot with the orchid is from linda_iderud.


De mooie vaas met tulpen is van made_by_smiekes

The lovely vase with tulips is from made_by_smiekes.


Deze leuke bloemen zijn van aimi.blossoms.art

These lovely flowers are from aimi.blossoms.art.


Ik weet niet wat voor bloemen dit zijn van sandra.journals, maar ik vond ze wel erg leuk om te tekenen.

I don't what kind of flowers these flowers from sandra.journals are, but I did enjoy drawing them.


De zonnebloemen van is.a.doodle hebben een mooi plekje gekregen in mijn laatste vakje.

The sunflowers from is.a.doodle have gotten a pretty place in my last box.


En daarmee is mijn bloemenpagina voor de maand juli klaar. Ik vond het erg leuk om een pagina met alleen bloemen erop te maken. 

And that finished my flower page for the month of july. I really had fun to make a page with only flowers on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails