Saturday 20 April 2024

My doodle nine april 2024 - Drawing 2, 3 and 4


Hallo, vandaag post ik weer een paar nieuwe tekeningen die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Hello, today I am posting a couple of new drawings that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 


De eerste tekening die ik heb gemaakt is het schattige kuikentje van marikendesteen. Ik heb dezelfde kleuren voor de paraplu als Mariken gebruikt, omdat ik dat erg leuk vond bij mijn gele kuiken.

The first drawing that I have made is the sweet little chick from marikendesteen. I used the same colours for the umbrellas as Mariken did, because I loved how it looked together with the yellow chick.


Ik heb de schattige tekening van tearsamarie1976 nagetekend als mijn derde tekening op mijn pagina. Het schattige bijtje past natuurlijk perfect op mijn pagina. 

I have drawn the cute drawing from tearsamarie1976 in my 3th box on my page. The cute little bee is perfect for my page. 


In mijn vierde vakje heb ik de tekening van felicity_dreamdancer gemaakt. Zij had Nijntje getekend. Het natekenen vond ik erg moeilijk. Het lijkt zo'n simpel figuurtje, maar dat viel best tegen om zelf te doen.

In my 4th box I have made the drawing from felicity_dreamdancer. She has drawn Nijntje. I really found it really hard to make this drawing. It looks really simple, but for me it wasn't easy.

******************************************************************************************************

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black fineliners

Derwent inktense pencils

White Uni Posca pen

DIES:

Classic alphabet (D181201) from Gummiapan

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails