Friday 26 April 2024

Hallo, vandaag post ik weer 2 nieuwe tekeningen die ik heb gemaakt voor de mydoodlenine challenge van DoodledaydarlingsDeze post geeft uitleg over de #mydoodlenine challenge.

Hello, today I am posting 2 new drawings that I have made for the mydoodlenine challenge from DoodledaydarlingsThis post explains what the #mydoodlenine challenge is. 

In mijn vijfde vakje heb ik de de bloem van pocketunifox getekend. Ik heb alleen een katje getekend in plaats van een unifox, omdat ik dat leuker vond. De grote bloem past perfect bij mijn lente thema. 

In my 5th box I have drawn the flower from pocketunifox. Instead of an unifox I decided to draw a cat in my flower. The big flower is so perfect for my spring theme.


In mijn zesde vakje heb het vlindertje van audrey.tana getekend. Ik heb er wel een schattige versie van gemaakt omdat dat beter past bij mijn stijl en dus ook bij mijn pagina. 

In my 6th box I have drawn the butterfly from audrey.tana. I decided to make a cute version, because it matches my style and my page a bit better. 

******************************************************************************************************

PAPER:

Classic watercolour paper Grain fin Jumbo Blok 300gr van Winsor & Newton

COLOURING MEDIUM:

Black fineliners

Derwent inktense pencils

White Uni Posca pen

DIES:

Classic alphabet (D181201) from Gummiapan

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails