Tuesday 27 February 2024

Finish my doodle challenge - A skiing penguin and a bunny in dungarees


Hallo, op instagram kwam ik de Finish my doodle challenge tegen die wordt georganiseerd door Doriansdrawings. Dat leek me een leuke uitdaging en daarom heb ik deze maand hier ook aan meegedaan met dit tekeningetje. 

Hello, I have found the Finish my doodle challenge hosted by Doriansdrawings on instagram. I thought it would be a real fun challenge, so this month I decided to join with this little drawing. 

Helaas doen er nog niet zo veel mensen mee, dus voor mijn eerste twee tekeningen heb ik de uitdagingen van januari en februari van Doriansdrawings gebruikt. Ik heb mijn pagina gemaakt in een Bulletjournal van Bruynzeel. De tekeningen zijn gemaakt met zwarte fineliners en daarna heb ik ze ingekleurd met Prismacolor premier potloden. Ik moest meteen aan een heuvel denken toen ik de uitdaging van Dorian zag en dus heb ik een snowboardende pinguin getekend.

Unfortunately There aren't a lot of people joining, so I decided to use Doriansdrawings challenges for the month january and february for the first 2 drawings. I have made my page in a Bulletjournal from Bruynzeel with black fineliners. I have coloured the drawings with Prismacolor premier pencils. When I saw the january challenge I immediately thought of a mountain, so I have drawn a snowboarding penguin.

Bij dit tweede tekeningetje van Doriansdrawings moest ik meteen aan de bovenkant van een tuinbroek denken en dus heb ik een konijntje in een tuinbroek getekend.

The second drawing from Doriansdrawings made me think of the top of dungarees, so I have drawn a little bunny who is wearing dungarees.

***********************************************************************************
PAPER: Bulletjournal from Bruynzeel
COLOURING MEDIUM: Prismacolor premier pencils
ACCESSORIES: black fineliners

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails