Saturday 3 February 2024

Di's digi designs challenge - Three colours and one colour must be red or pink

Hallo, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag een kaart zien waarop je 3 verschillende kleuren gebruikt en één van die kleuren moet rood of roze zijn. Ik heb voor de kleuren wit, emerald en roze gekozen. 

Op mijn kaart heb ik de digitale stempel Bunny love van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de Black glaze pen van Sakura en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb de Hearts 1 die (retired) van Jane's doodles twee keer gestanst, één keer uit wit karton en daarna ook nog eens uit roze karton. Ik heb de roze harten in de witte achtergrond geplakt en daarna heb ik deze harten achtergrond op emerald karton geplakt en daarna heb de achtergrond op een witte kaart geplakt. Ik heb een strip emerald karton op de kaart geplakt en met een witte gelpen heb ik daar stiklijntjes op getekend. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Ik heb een tekst van de set Cupcake party clear stamp van Lili of the valley naast de afbeelding gestempeld. 

Hello, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this time we would love to see a card with 3 different colours and one of those colours has to be pink or red. I have picked white, emerald and pink.

On my card I have used the digital stamp Bunny love from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the Black glaze pen from Sakura and then I have fussy cut the image. I have cut a heart panel from white and pink cardstock with the Hearts 1 die (retired) from Janes doodles. I have glued the pink hearts in the white background and then I glued the background on emerald cardstock. I have glued the background on a white card. I have cut a strip of emerald cardstock and glued it on the card. I added faux stitching on it with a white gelpen. I added the image on the card with foamtape. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Cupcake party clear stamp from Lili of the valley next to the image. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Bunny love from Di's digi stamps, Cupcake party clear stamp from Lili of the valley
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White, pink and emerald cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Hearts 1 die (retired) from Janes doodles
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen from Sakura, White gelpen

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails