Saturday 14 October 2023

Di's digi designs challenge - Halloween or thank you


Hallo, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag een halloween of bedank kaartje zien. Dat was geen moeilijke keuze voor mij, want ik vind het maken van halloween kaarten erg leuk. Ik heb op mijn kaart de digitale stempel Abby and ghost van Di's digi stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de black glaze pen en een witte gelpen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op een oranje kaart heb ik zwart-wit gestreept papier van het Positive vibes paperpad van Craft sensations geplakt nadat ik daar eerst een wit lintje omheen heb gebonden. Ik heb de tekst uit zwart karton gestanst met het Alfabet Jocelijne van Carlijn design. Ik heb de kaart versierd met kristallen hotfix steentjes.

Hello, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this time we would love to see a halloween or a thank you card. This wasn't a difficult choice for me, because I love making halloween cards. I have used the digital stamp Abby and ghost from Di's digi stamps on my card. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and a white gelpen and then I have fussy cut the image. I have glued black and white striped paper from the Positive vibes paperpad from Craft sensations on an orange card after I tied white ribbon around it. I have cut the sentiment from black cardstock with the Alfabet Jocelijne from Carlijn design and glued it on the card. I have decorated the card with crystal hotfix gems. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Abby and ghost from Di's digi stamps
COLOURING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Orange cs
DIES: Alfabet Jocelijne from Carlijn design
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, White ribbon

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails