Saturday 24 December 2022

My Christmas cards for Luca, Niek and Menno


Hallo, vandaag post ik de kerstkaartjes die ik dit jaar voor mijn neefjes en nichtje (dochtertje van mijn neef) heb gemaakt. Het kaartje van Luca was al helemaal klaar. Voor de kaarten van Menno en Niek had ik alleen de tekening af op het moment dat ik de foto's heb gemaakt. Uiteraard zijn die nu wel af, maar daar heb ik geen foto van. 

Voor de kaart van Luca was geinspireerd door de workshop van Paperfuel voor het KWF, waar we een leuke kersttekening maakten. Luca heeft een hondje Fritz, een eigen kip en ze hadden een kat, dus deze diertjes heb ik gebruikt voor mijn tekening. Ik heb de tekening gemaakt op 1264 Watercolour paper van Fabriano. Ik heb de schets overgetrokken met een zwarte fineliner en daarna heb ik de afbeelding gekleurd met Van Gogh aquarelverf van Royal Talens. Ik heb de tekening uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 van Crealies en daarna heb ik de tekening met foamtape op een rode kaart geplakt. Uit groen karton heb ik met de Star confetti die (retired) van Alexandra Renke kleine sterretjes gestanst die ik rondom de afbeelding heb geplakt. Ik heb met het Classic alphabet (D181201) van Gummiapan de naam van Luca uit zwart glitterkarton gestanst en die heb ik op de kaart geplakt. 

Hello, today I am posting the Christmas cards that I have made this year for my nephews and niece (my cousins daugther). The card for Luca was already finished, when I made the pictures. For Menno and Niek the drawings were the only thing that was done. Right now they are finished, but I haven't made a picture of them. 

For the card for Luca I was inspired by a workshop from Paperfuel, where we made a nice Christmas drawing. Luca has a dog Fritz, her own chicken en they used to have a cat, so I have drawn these animals on her card. I have made my drawing on 1264 Watercolour paper from Fabriano. I have traced my sketch with a black fineliner and then I coloured the image with the Van Gogh watercolours from Royal Talens. I have cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies and glued it with foamtape on a red card. I have cut some little stars from green cardstock with the Star confetti die (retired) from Alexandra Renke and then I glued them around the image on the card. With the Classic alphabet (D181201) from Gummiapan I have cut the name from Luca from black glitter cardstock and glued it on the card.


Het lievelingsdier van Niek is de krokodil, dus die moest ik natuurlijk tekenen voor hem. Ik denk dat hij na de kerst misschien wel zelf krokodillen kan tekenen als hij zijn kerstcadeautje heeft gehad. ;) Ik heb de tekening ingekleurd met Van Gogh aquarelverf van Royal Talens.

Nieks favourite animal is the crocodile, so I had to draw a crocodile on his card. Maybe Niek will be able to draw a crocodile himself, when he has unpacked his Christmas presents. ;) I have coloured the drawing with Van Gogh watercolours from Royal Talens


Menno is heel erg gek van Lego, dus voor hem heb ik een legokerstboom getekend. Ook hier is de afbeelding gekleurd met Van Gogh aquarelverf van Royal Talens.

Menno really loves lego, so I have drawn a lego christmas tree for him. Again I used the Van Gogh watercolours from Royal Talens to colour my drawing. 

***********************************************************************************
INSPIRATIE: Paperfuel
PAPER: Red cs, Black glitter cs, 1264 Watercolour paper from Fabriano
COLOURING MEDIUM: Van Gogh watercolours from Royal Talens
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies, Star confetti die (retired) from Alexandra Renke, Classic alphabet (D181201) from Gummiapan
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards!
    🎄🎄🎄Happy holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails