Wednesday 8 September 2021

Gerda Steiner designs - Owl you doing?


Goedemorgen, vandaag mag ik weer een kaartje posten op het blog van Gerda Steiner designs. Deze week heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de clear stamp set Owl rather be with you van Gerda Steiner designs. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. 

Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 van Crealies heb ik een cirkel uit groen design papier van het Spring chic paperpack (retired) van Me to you gestanst en dat heb ik op een kraft kaart geplakt. Ik heb met 2 kleinere cirkelstanzen een cirkelframe gemaakt van kraft karton. Ik heb de afbeelding op het groene design papier geplakt en daarna heb het cirkelframe op de kaart geplakt. Met een zwarte fineliner heb ik een lijntje langs de randen van de kaart gedoodled. Uit zwart karton heb ik een grappige tekst gestanst met het Alphabet 2 Lowercase (1075-retired) van Elizabeth Craft en daarna heb ik de tekst onder de afbeelding geplakt. 


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This week I have made a card with the clear stamp set Owl rather be with you from Gerda Steiner designs. I have stamped one of the owls and then I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. 

With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies I have cut a circle from green patterned paper from the Spring chic paperpack (retired) from Me to you and I glued it on a kraft card. I used 2 smaller circles dies from the set Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies and I used them cut a circle frame from kraft cardstock. I have glued the image on the circle with the patterned paper and then I glued the circle frame on top of it. I used a black fineliner to doodle lines on the edges of the kraft card. From black cardstock I have cut a funny sentiment with the Alphabet 2 Lowercase (1075-retired) from Elizabeth Craft and I glued it under the image on the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Owl rather be with you from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cs, Spring chic paperpack (retired) from Me to you
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 49 from Crealies, Alphabet 2 Lowercase (1075-retired) from Elizabeth Craft designs. Heart confetti die from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Black fineliner

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails