Goedemorgen, dit is dag 2 van de 30-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.
Today I am posting a christmas card on Merry Monday. On Aquarel papier smooth Wit 200 gram from Vaessen creative I have stamped one of the funny sheep from the clear stampset Baa humbug from Clearly besotted with Versafine clair nocturne ink. I have embossed the image with clear embossingpowder and then I coloured the image with Distress inks. I have fussy cut the image.
On a white card I have glued patterned paper from the Graphic grid paperpad (retired) from My favorite things. From white cardstock I have cut a star with the Old stars (D180502) from Gummiapan. I coloured the edges of the star lightly with black ink. I have glued the image with foamtape on the star and then I stamped a sentiment from the set Baa humbug from Clearly besotted under the image. I have glued the star with foamtape on the card. The card is decorated with black hotfix gems.
- Lil patch of crafty friends - Anything goes
- The daily marker - 30 Day colouring challenge
- 2 Crafty critter crazies - Anything goes with a critter
- A perfect time to craft - Anything goes
- Crafters cafe - Anything goes
- Crafty animals - Anything goes
- Merry little christmas challenge blog- Anything christmas goes