Monday 19 April 2021

Day 5 from the 10-day colouring challenge - Stamping bella - All I want for christmas is you.

 Goedemorgen, dit is dag 5 van de 10-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.

Goodmorning, this is day 5 from the 10-day colouring challenge hosted by Kathy Racoosin.


Vandaag is het weer eens tijd om een nieuw kerstkaartje te posten op Merry Monday op mijn blog. Deze keer heb ik een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Mice in boots van Stamping Bella. Ik heb de afbeelding op kraft papier gestempeld en daarna heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Derwent lightfast potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Na het inkleuren heb ik de stempel nog een keer afgedrukt. Dat kon omdat ik deze in mijn stempelhulp had laten inzitten en wow wat een verschil maakt dat. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 van Crealies. Ik heb een kaart gemaakt van 2 geschulpte vierkanten van kraft karton die ik heb uitgestanst met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 van Crealies. Ik heb het vierkant met de afbeelding op de kaart geplakt. Met een Witte posca pen heb ik verfspatjes op mijn kaart aangebracht. Ik heb daarna de tekst op de kaart gestempeld.


Today it is time again to post a new christmas card on Merry Monday on my blog. This time I have made a card with the stampset Mice in boots from Stamping Bella. I have stamped the image on kraft cardstock. I have coloured the image with my Derwent lightfast pencils and the black glaze pen. After I coloured the image, I have stamped it again. I hadn't removed the stamp from my stamping tool and so it was possible to stamp it again and I really love the difference it makes. I have die-cut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 from Crealies. I have made a card from 2 scalloped squares from kraft cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 54 from Crealies and then I glued the square on it. I have added white paint splatters with the White posca pen. Then I stamped the sentiment on the card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Mice in boots from Stamping Bella
COLORING MEDIUM: Derwent lightfast pencils
PAPER: Kraft cardstock
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 34 and 54 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White posca pen

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card. You have created the snow so realistically that I can almost feel the cold just looking at the scene. I like the scalloped edged base card too. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet! I just love your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card love the image ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww great CAS card and really cute image.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your card on Avenue 613 and had to come by for a closer look. I'm a new follower of your blog too and your card is so adorable. Your coloring is fab and looks wonderful on Kraft. I wanted to invite you to enter it in our challenge at Inspiration Station...it fits the inspiration photo perfectly: https://inspirationstationchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails