Friday 16 April 2021

Day 2 from the 10-day colouring challenge - My favorite things - Long time, no see

 Goedemorgen, dit is dag 2 van de 10-day colouring challenge van Kathy Racoosin.


Op dag 2 laat ik een mini slimline kaartje zien met leuke girafjes van een stempelset die ik van een lieve hobbyvriendin heb gekregen. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de stempelset Giraffing me crazy (retired) van My favorite things. Ik heb de afbeeldingen op Aquarel papier smooth Wit 200 gram van Vaessen creative gestempeld met Versafine clair nocturne inkt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding geĆ«mbost met clear embossingpoeder. Ik heb de girafjes daarna ingekleurd met Distress inkt en daarna heb ik de afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Ik heb een mini slimline kaartje gemaakt van wit karton. Op het slimline kaartje heb ik een extra laag wit karton geplakt waarop ik een achtergrond voor mijn afbeeldingen heb gemaakt. Ik heb uit een stukje wit karton een grasrandje gestanst met de Grassy hills die-namics van My favorite things en dat gras heb ik daarna gekleurd met Card deco essential dye inkt Olive green. Met het Micro cloud edges stencil van My favorite things en Card deco essential dye inkt Light blue heb ik een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt. Ik he het gras en de girafjes met foamtape op het kaartje geplakt. De tekst is ook van de stempelset Giraffing me crazy (retired) van My favorite things en die heb ik onder de afbeelding gestempeld. Ik heb een blauw enamel hartje op de kaart geplakt. 

On day 2 I am showing you a mini slimline card with cute giraffes from a stampset that was a present from a very sweet crafty friend. I have made a card with the stampset Giraffing me crazy (retired) from My favorite things. I have stamped the images on Aquarel papier smooth Wit 200 gram from Vaessen creative with Versafine clair nocturne ink and then I embossed them with clear embossingpowder. I have coloured the images with my Distress inks and then I have fussy cut the images. I have made a slimline card from white cardstock. On the front of the card I added an extra layer of white cardstock. With the Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things I have die-cut a grass border from white cardstock and then I have coloured it with Card deco essential dye ink Olive green. On the white cardstock I have made a background for the image with the Micro cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Card deco essential dye ink Light blue. I have glued the grassborder and giraffes with foamtape on the card. The sentiment is also from the set Giraffing me crazy (retired) from My favorite things and I have stamped it under the image. I glued a little blue enamel heart on the card.


STAMP: Giraffing me crazy (retired) from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair nocturne, Olive green and Light blue dye ink from Card deco
DIES: Grassy hills die-namics from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossing powder, Micro cloud edges stencil from My favorite things, Blue enamel heart

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails