Saturday 29 August 2020

Di's digi designs challenge - For the girls


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog en deze keer is de challenge for the girls. Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt voor de meest speciale "girl" in mijn leven, namelijk mijn moeder. Gisteren was ze jarig en daarom heeft ze dit kaartje gekregen.
Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Cherrycake mice van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden, de zwarte glaze pen en een witte gelpen. Ik heb de kersen ook nog gekleurd met de Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. Ik heb de afbeelding vervolgens uitgeknipt. Ik heb roze design papier van het Dots & stripes pastels paper pack van Sunny studio gestanst met de Stitched scallop basic edges 2 van My favorite things en dat heb ik op een witte kaart geplakt, nadat ik er een wit lintje omheen heb gebonden. Ik heb de afbeelding met foamtape op de kaart geplakt. Naast de afbeelding heb ik de tekst gestempeld met een stempel van de set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen van Craft emotions. Ik heb uit het roze design papier een hartje gestanst met de Corazones de acuarela dies van La Pareja creativa en die heb ik naast de afbeelding geplakt.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog and this challenge is For the girls. I have made a card for the most special "girl" in my life: my mother. She celebrated her birthday yesterday and that is why I made her this card.
I have made a card with the digital stamp Cherrycake mice from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils, the black glaze pen and a white gelpen. I have coloured the cherries with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen. I have fussy cut the image.I have die-cut a border from pink patterned paper from the Dots & stripes pastels paper pack from Sunny studio with the Stitched scallop basic edges 2 from My favorite things and I glued it on a white card after I tied a white ribbon around it. I glued the image with foamtape on the card. I have stamped a sentiment (congratulations) from the set Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions on the card. I have die-cut a little heart from the pink patterned paper with the Corazones de acuarela dies from La Pareja creativa and I glued it on the card. 


STAMP: Cherrycake mice from Di's digi stamps, Bulletjournal - Tekst diversen from Craft emotions
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White cs, Dots & stripes pastels paper pack from Sunny studio
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Stitched scallop basic edges 2 from My favorite things, Corazones de acuarela dies from La Pareja creativa
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, White gelpen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, white ribbon

5 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog!Great artworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! I love how you added the heart in the same patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect For The Girls card Larissa, gorgeous work:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured Meecies and Larissa-pink - there's nothing better!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails