Tuesday 28 January 2020

Whimsy stamps - Hugs


Goedemorgen, ik was wat bestanden op mijn computer aan het organiseren en toen kwam ik foto's van dit kaartje tegen en volgens mij heb ik die nog nooit eerder op mijn blog gepost. Nu meer dan 2 jaar later is het dan eindelijk zover. ;)
Op het kaartje heb ik de digitale stempel Penguin - Thinking of you van Whimsy stamps gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 van Crealies heb ik een vierkant uit wit karton gestanst. Ik heb het vierkant gekleurd met Tumbled glass en Broken china Disstres inkt. Daarna heb ik de Circle scribbles van My favorite things (retired) met versamark inkt op de achtergrond gestempeld en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met witte embossingpoeder. Daarna heb ik ook nog een sterretjes van de set Happy dance van Winnie and Walter op de achtergrond gestempeld en ook deze is geëmbost. Ik heb de tekst uit wit karton gestanst met de Simply said Hugs Elle-ments van Avery elle en die heb ik op de kaart geplakt.


Goodmorning, I was organising some files on my computer, when I found these pictures of a card that has never been posted on my blog. After moren than 2 years, I am finally posting it now. ;)
On the card I have used the digital stamp Penguin - Thinking of you from Whimsy stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. Then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies I have diecut a square from white cardstock. I coloured it with Tumbled glass and Broken china Disstres ink. Then I stamped the Circle scribbles from My favorite things (retired) on it with versamark ink on it and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I also stamped a couple of stars from the set Happy dance from Winnie and Walter on it with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. The sentiment is diecut from white cardstock with the Simply said Hugs Elle-ments from Avery elle and I glued it on the card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Penguin - Thinking of you from Whimsy stamps, Circle scribbles from My favorite things (retired), Happy dance from Winnie and Walter
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versamark, Tumbled glass and Broken china Disstres ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies, Simply said Hugs Elle-ments from Avery elle
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white embossingpowder

3 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails