Thursday 19 December 2019

As you like it challenge 172 - Favourite die!


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag weten wat je favoriete stans is. Het zal denk ik geen verrassing zijn, dat ik erg graag met de stansen van Crealies werk. Ik vind de XXL-sets echt perfect omdat in één set veel verschillende maten stansen zitten. De grootste stansen zijn ook echt groot, je kunt ze zelfs gebruiken om een kaart te maken. Vooral de setjes met stikrandjes of de gaatjes vind ik helemaal geweldig. Ze geven je kaart gewoon een extra versiering.
Ik heb een kerstkaartje gemaakt met de digitale stempel Winter pals van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 van Crealies een vierkant uit kraft karton gestanst en daar heb ik de afbeelding op geplakt. Naast de afbeelding heb ik teksten van de stempelset Christmas pageant van Neat and tangled gestempeld met Versamark inkt en daarna heb ik deze geëmbost met witte embossingpoeder. Ik heb het vierkant met de afbeelding en de tekst met foamtape op een kraft kaart geplakt. 


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we want to know what your favourite die is. I don't think it will be a big surprise that I love using crealies dies on my cards. I love the XXL-sets, because there are so many dies in just one set. I love all the sizes you get, the large dies are perfect to make a card. I especially love the sets with stiched or dotted edges. It is a simple but pretty decoration on your card.
I have made a christmas card with the digital stamp Winter pals from Di's digi stamps. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies I have cut a square from kraft cardstock and then I glued the image on it. Next to the image I have stamped 2 sentiments from the stampset Christmas pageant from Neat and tangled with Versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I have glued the square with foamtape on a kraft card. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Winter pals from Di's digi stamps, Christmas pageant from Neat and tangled
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Kraft cs
INK: Versamark ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 22 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white embossingpowder

2 comments:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails