Thursday 5 December 2019

As you like it challenge 171 - Case a dt member


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog. Deze keer willen we graag geCASEd worden. CASE staat for Copy and steal (of share) everything). je maakt dus een kaartje grotendeels na, maar gooit er dan nog wel je eigen sausje over heen. Ik heb een kerstkaartje gemaakt met daarop een polaroid foto. Het was puur toeval dat mijn afbeelding het perfecte formaat voor deze polaroid had, maar ik ben erg blij met hoe het eruit ziet. Hopelijk ga ik kaartjes zien die net als ik een polaroid hebben gebruikt. :) We worden gesponsord door Polkadoodles.

Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met een digitale stempel van Di's digi stamps, Ik heb de afbeelding Animals holiday cheer van Di's digi stamps vrij klein geprint en deze daarna ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Toevallig had de afbeelding de perfecte maat voor mijn frame. Ik heb het polaroid frame een aantal keer uit wit karton gestanst met de InstaLove die van Waffle flower. Ik heb voor de buitenkant 3 laagjes op elkaar geplakt. Voor de binnenkant heb ik maar 1 laagje gebruikt. Ik heb dit gekleurd met Chipped saphire Distress inkt en daarna heb ik de afbeelding er op geplakt. Met een witte gelpen heb ik sneeuw in de lucht getekend. Op de polaroid heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Reindeer games van My favorite things gestempeld met Versafine clair Tulip red
Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 van Crealies heb ik een rechthoek uit wit karton gestanst. Hierop heb ik met Gathered twigs Distress inkt en een Muur stencil een bakstenen muur gemaakt. Ik heb de randen van het rechthoek ook nog gekleurd met de bruine inkt. Met een gaatjespons heb ik 2 gaatjes gemaakt in het rechthoek en daar heb ik zwart jute draad doorheen gebonden. Op de uiteindes heb ik 2 kleine strikjes geplakt. Met een rode wasknijper heb ik daarna mijn polaroid aan het lijntje gehangen. 


Goodmorning, today a new challenge has started on the As you like it challenge blog. This time we would like you to CASE someone from the dt. CASE is Copy and Steal (or share) everything, so you copy someones card and add your own personal touch. I have made a christmas card with a polaroid photo on it. It was pure coincidence that my image had the perfect size for the picture frame, but I really love the look. I would like to see a polaroid picture frame on your card should you decide to CASE me. Our sponsor is Polkadoodles.

I have made a card with a digital stamp from Di's digi stamps. I printed the image Animals holiday cheer from Di's digi stamps in a rather small size. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. I have fussy cut the image. Luckily the image had the perfect size for my photo frame.  I have diecut a couple of polaroid frames with the InstaLove die from Waffle flower from white cardstock. I have 3 layers of the outside part on top of each other. For the inside I only used 1 layer. I coloured that layer with Chipped saphire Distress ink and then I glued the image on top of it. I added snow with a white gelpen. On the bottom of the polaroid frame I have stamped a sentiment from the set Reindeer games from My favorite things with Versafine clair Tulip red
With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies I have diecut a rectangle from white cardstock. On the rectangle I created a brick wall with Gathered twigs Distress ink and a Wall stencil. I also coloured the edges of the rectangle with the brown ink. With a hole punch I punched 2 holes in the rectangle and threaded black thread through it. I added 2 tiny bows on the ends. With a red clothespin I added the polaroid frame on the line. 


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Animals holiday cheer from Di's digi stamps, Reindeer games from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine clair Tulip red, Chipped saphire and Gathered twigs Distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 24 from Crealies, InstaLove die from Waffle flower
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Wall stencil from Unknown brand, Red clothespin, Black jute thread, Hole punch 

1 comment:

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails