Thursday 25 October 2018

As you like it challenge 142 - Your favourite halloween/autumn colours


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint de nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer willen we graag dat je laat zien welke kleuren je favoriete halloween of herfst kleuren zijn en je moet vertellen waarom je juist die kleuren gebruikt. Een halloween kaart zonder zwart kan bij niet, dus die kleur gebruik ik bijna altijd. Het geeft gewoon een mooi donker effect. Verder vind ik paars erg mooi bij het zwart passen en een klein beetje oranje erbij maakt het helemaal af. Ik vind het gewoon gaaf hoe het oranje opvalt bij de andere kleuren.
Ik heb ervoor gekozen om leuke verpakkingen te maken voor halloween snoepjes. Deze keer heb ik met de Crea-nest-lies XXL Labels & tags 12 van Crealies voor iedere verpakking 2 labels uitgestanst. Ik heb onderop de labels een vouwlijn gemaakt en door die stukken over elkaar aan elkaar vast te plakken ontstaat er een verpakking. Met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 van Crealies heb ik een witte cirkel uit wit karton gestanst en met de Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 van Crealies heb ik een geschulpte cirkel uit zwart karton gestanst en die heb ik op de paarse zakjes geplakt voor de afbeeldingen. Voor alle zakjes heb ik dezelfde tekst gebruikt die uit de stempelset Boo - Big bear and bird van Waffle flower komt.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this we want you to use your favourite halloween or autumn colours and you have to tell us why those colours are your favourite. A halloween is not a halloween card if there isn't any black on it, so that is a first colour I always use!I love the dark effect it gives.Then I really love purple on a halloween card, it goed perfect together with the black to give a spooky touch. A little bit of orange finishes the whole thing.I love the brightness from the colour together with the other dark colours.
I decided to make little treat bagsfor some halloween candy. I have die-cut the tag from the set Crea-nest-lies XXL Labels & tags 12 from Crealies twice from purple cardstock for each treat bag. I added a folding line at the bottom of each tag and glued those folded parts on top of each other to create the treat bag. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 33 from Crealies I have die-cut a circle from white cardstock that I glued on a scalloped circle that I have die-cut from black cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 53 from Crealies. I glued them together on the treat bags so I could place the images on top of them. I have used the same sentiment on every treat bag, it is from the set Boo - Big bear and bird from Waffle flower.


Op het eerste zakje heb ik de afbeelding Pumpkin with a witchy on top van Stamping Bella gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Ik heb de paarse labels bestempeld met het spinnetje van de set Fab-BOO-lous friends van My favorite things.



On the first treat bag I used the image Pumpkin with a witchy on top from Stamping Bella. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I stamped on the purple tags with the spider from the stampset Fab-BOO-lous friends from My favorite things.


Op het tweede zakje heb ik de afbeelding Witchy trick or treat van Stamping Bella gebruikt. Ook nu heb ik de afbeelding weer gekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb deze keer de paarse labels bestempeld met het spinnenweb van de stempelset Boo - Big bear and bird van Waffle flower.


On the second treat bag I used the image Witchy trick or treat from Stamping Bella. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. This time I stamped the spider web from the stampset Boo - Big bear and bird from Waffle flower on the treat bag.


Op het laatste zakje heb ik de afbeelding Little witchies van Stamping Bella gebruikt. Ook deze keer heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Op dit zakje heb ik het vleermuisje van de stempelset Fab-BOO-lous friends van My favorite things gestempeld.


On the last treat bag I have used the image Little witchies from Stamping Bella. Again I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. On the treat bag I stamped the little bag from the set Fab-BOO-lous friends from My favorite things

STAMP: Little witchies, Pumpkin with a witchy on top and Witchy trick or treat from Stamping Bella, Boo - Big bear and bird from Waffle flower, Fab-BOO-lous friends from My favorite things
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: Purple, white and black cs
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL Labels & tags 12 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white ribbon, black embroidery thread

4 comments:

  1. Love all the cute treat bags. There will be a queue at your house on Halloween night. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be in that queue for your house on Halloween! Lovely treat pouches. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these treats are so cute!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails