Saturday 22 September 2018

Di's digi designs challenge - For the boys


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het Di's digi designs challenge blog. Deze keer is de challenge For the boys, we willen dus graag kaarten voor jongens zien.
Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Fishing with Jake van Di's digi stamps. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en de zwarte glaze pen en daarna heb ik de afbeelding uitgeknipt. Op een witte kaart heb ik een strip rood design papier geplakt van het Graphic grid paper pack van My favorite things. Ik heb nog een stuk wit karton op de voorkant van de kaart geplakt met foamtape. Op dit stuk karton heb ik een achtergrond voor mijn afbeelding gemaakt. Het gras is gemaakt met het Grassy edges stencil van My favorite things en Mowed lawn distress inkt. Voor de wolken heb ik het Mini cloud edges stencil van My favorite things samen met Tumbled glass distress inkt gebruikt. De tekst is van de stempelset Labeled messages van Mama elephant en deze heb ik met foamtape op de kaart geplakt.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the Di's digi designs challenge blog. This time our challenge is for the boys.
I have made a card with the image Fishing with Jake from Di's digi stamps.I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I adhered a strip of red design paper from the Graphic grid paper pack from My favorite things on a white card. I added another layer of white cardstock with foamtape on the card. On that piece of white cardstock I made a background for the image. The grass is made with the Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things and Mowed lawn distress ink. For the clouds I used the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. The sentiment is from the stampset Labeled messages from Mama elephant and I used foamtape to glue it on my card. 


STAMP: Fishing with Jake from Di's digi stamps, Labeled messages from Mama elephant
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, distress inks
PAPER: White cs, Graphic grid paper pack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Mini cloud edges stencil and Grassy edges stencil from My favorite things

13 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!!! He is adorable. I love his little dungarees. You've coloured him beautifully Larissa. You never cease to amaze me with what you can achieve with your pencil colouring. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "All Creatures Great and Small" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! Love your coloring and the bit of patterned paper down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love the simplicity of this design which shows the image off to perfection!
    So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The image is so cute. Great coloring and I too love how simple this card is but how it just grabs ya. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a cute card, thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun CAS male orientated card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Love that little boy image.
    Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een leuke tweede kaart die meedoet.Wat gezellig dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij kleuren met potloden.
    Succes met winnen of anders de top 3.
    Lieve groet,
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cuuuuutttteeeee! I love it. Thanks for joining the fun at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails