Thursday 27 September 2018

As you like it challenge 140 - Your favourite season


Goedemorgen, vandaag begint er weer een nieuwe challenge op het As you like it challenge blog en deze keer willen we dat je je favoriete seizoen verwerkt in je project. Ik vond het erg moeilijk om mijn favoriete seizoen te kiezen, omdat alle seizoenen eigenlijk wel iets hebben waardoor ik ze heel speciaal vindt. Ik hou van het warme gevoel dat ik bij de winter krijg: lekker lezen onder een warm dekentje met een kop warme thee, terwijl het buiten donker en koud is. In de lente begint alles weer te groeien en bloeien, je ziet overal bloesem, zo mooi! In de zomer wordt het weer lekker warm en kan je lekker buiten zitten. In de herfst verandert alles weer van kleur en krijgen de bladeren van de bomen erg mooie kleuren en omdat we nu naar die tijd gaan heb ik besloten om voor nu een herfst projectje te maken.

Ik heb weer een kaartje gemaakt voor mijn Memory dex. Ik heb uit bruin karton een kaartje gestanst met de Stencils SL122 van Studio light. Op mijn kaartje heb ik afbeeldingen van de set Fall fox van Sugar pea designs gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen op ecru linnenkarton gestempeld met Milk chocolate dye inkt van My favorite things om ze zo een zachtere uitstraling te geven. Ik heb de afbeeldingen ingekleurd met mijn Polychromos potloden en daarna heb ik ze allemaal uitgeknipt. Ik heb nog een kleiner memory dex kaartje uitgestanst uit ecru karton met de Stencils SL122 van Studio light en hierop heb ik een achtergrond voor mijn afbeeldingen gemaakt. Ik heb hiervoor het Drifts and hills stencil van My favorite things gebruikt. Voor de lucht heb ik Tumbled glass en Broken china distress inkt gebruikt en voor het gras heb ik Peeled paint distress inkt gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeeldingen met foamtape op mijn kaartje geplakt. Als laatste heb ik een tekst van de stempelset Fall fox van Sugar pea designs op het kaartje gestempeld.


Goodmorning, today a new challenge starts on the As you like it challenge blog and this time we want you to create something with your favourite season. It was really hard to pick my favourite season, because I think they all have something special. I love the cosy feeling I get from the winter. Sitting under a blanket on the couch with a good book and a cup of hot tea, while it is dark and cold outside. In the spring everything starts to grow, you see blossom everywhere, so pretty! In the summer the temperature gets warm again and you can sit outside. During the autumn everything changes from colour. I love seeing trees with all the leaves in all kinds of pretty fall colours. Because we are living in that time now, I decided to make an autumn project now.

I have made another card for my Memory dex. I have die-cut a card from dark brown cardstock with the Stencils SL122 from Studio light. I have decorated the card with images from the stampset Fall fox from Sugar pea designs. I have stamped the images on cream linen cardstock with Milk chocolate dye ink from My favorite things to give them a softer look. I have coloured all images with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut them all. I have diecut another smaller memory dex card from cream cardstock with the Stencils SL122 from Studio light. On this card I made the background for my images with the Drifts and hills stencil from My favorite things. For the sky I have used Tumbled glass and Broken china distress ink. For the grass I have used Peeled paint distress ink. I glued all images with foamtape on my card. I have stamped a sentiment from the set Fall fox from Sugar pea designs on the card.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:

*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Fall fox from Sugar pea designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: Brown and cream cs
INK: Milk chocolate dye ink from My favorite things, Tumbled glass, Broken china and Peeled paint distress ink
DIES: Stencils SL122 from Studio light
ACCESSORIES: Drifts and hills stencil from My favorite things

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring and I love the textured card. This little Memorydex is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and so adorable. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails