Sunday 19 July 2015

Fabulous flower


Hallo, vandaag laat ik een kaartje zien dat ik afgelopen week speciaal heb gemaakt voor de In the pink challenge. De challenge daar is Roze en bloemen.
Op mijn kaartje heb ik de afbeelding Fabulous flower van Lili of the valley gebruikt. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en de zwarte glaze pen. Ik heb de afbeelding uitgesneden met de Die-namics stitched square stax van My favorite things. Op mijn kaart heb ik een stuk roze designpapier van het Kraft in color - color paperpad van Doodlebug geplakt. Daaronder zit een laag zwart papier waar ik de onderkant van heb gesneden met de Die-namics mini scallop edge van My favorite things. De tekst is op de computer gemaakt. Ik heb er met een zwarte gelpen lijntjes rondom getekend en daarna heb ik deze uitgeknipt. De woorden heb ik daarna op zwart papier geplakt en deze heb ik naast de afbeelding geplakt.


Hello, today I am showing you a card that I made for this weeks challenge from the In the pink challenge. Their challenge this week is Pink and floral. 
On my card I have used the image Fabulous flower from Lili of the valley. I have colored the image with my pencils and the black glaze pen. I have cut the image out with the Die-namics stitched square stax from My favorite things. On my card I have adhered a piece of pink design paper from the Kraft in color - color paperpad from Doodlebug. I added a layer of black paper under the design paper and I cut the bottom edge of the black paper with the Die-namics mini scallop edge from My favorite things. I made the sentiment on the computer. I have drawn black lines around each word with a pen and then I cut them out. I adhere those words on black paper and then I adhered those next to the image.


I want to enter this card in the following challenges:
*********************************************************************************
IMAGE: Fabulous flower from Lili of the valley
PAPER: White and black cs, Kraft in color - color paperpad from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine onyx black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, Die-namics stitched square stax from My favorite things, black ribbon, Die-namics mini scallop edge from My favorite things, black pen.
'l,    g  \

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring on this gorgeous card Larissa - and a perfect layout too! I love the touch of black with the pink - it really makes the pink POP!

    Thanks for sharing it at In The Pink - good luck and we'll see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooi kaartje! Wat kun jij goed inkleuren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa, this is a beautiful card. Your colouring is really wonderful and I love your card design. Thank you for joining in with us this time at In The Pink...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohw... I think i'm in love.
    De afbeelding is echt een liefie.
    Super leuk gemaakt.

    -xies- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite characters. Love the image, beautifully coloured too. Perfect Larissa!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mais c'est trop chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card - pink and black is one of my favourite colour combinations!

    Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I hope you will join us again!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails