Monday 30 May 2011

Stampfairy challenge - Sketch


Goedemiddag! Ik heb een kaartje gemaakt voor de stampfairy challenge van deze week. Deze week hebben we namelijk een hele leuke sketch en daar wilde ik heel graag aan meedoen.

Hello everyone! I made a card for the Stampfairy challenge from today. This week we have a really lovely sketch and I really wanted to use it for a card.


De Stampfairy afbeelding die ik heb gebruikt is Betsy. Ik heb Betsy ingekleurd met potloden en haar ogen heb ik gekleurd met een zwarte glaze pen. Langs de randen van de rechthoek waarop ik haar heb geprint heb ik met een zwarte fineliner stiklijntjes aangebracht. Als basis heb ik een rode kaart genomen en daarop heb ik een laag wit papier geplakt. Op deze laag wit papier heb ik de koeievlekken gestempeld met een stempelset van Elzybells. De tekst komt ook uit deze zelfde stempelset. De rondjes zijn gemaakt met de nestabilities en ook hier heb ik stiklijntjes op getekend. De bloemetjes heb ik gemaakt met een stansje van My favorite things. In het midden van de bloemen en naast de afbeelding heb ik een paar zwarte hotfix steentjes geplakt.

The stampfairy image I used is Betsy. I have coloured Betsy with my pencils and her eyes are coloured with a black glaze pen. I added faux stitching on the edges of the rectangle. I used a red card for my base and added a layer of white paper. I stamped the cow spots on it with a stamp set from Elzybells. The sentiment is also from the same stampset. I made the circles with the nestabilities and again I added faux stitching. The flowers are made with a die from My favorite things. In the centers of the flowers and next to the image I added a couple of black hotfix gems.

 
************************************************************************
IMAGE: Betsy from Stampfairy, What's moo from Elzybells
PAPER: Red and white cs
INK: Memento tuxedo black
ACCESSORIES: Pencils, black glaze pen, black fineliner, gingham ribbon, circle nestabilities, Flower trio and leaf trio dienamic die from My favorite things, black hotfix.



En ook vandaag is er weer een nieuwe release bij Stampfairy:
And today we have a new release from Stampfairy:

8 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige kaart en die stempel is super zeg.

    gr.Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! trop meuh- gnifique! lol, j'adore, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch and I love what you have done with it! That spotted paper rocks too...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card! and great choice of image, Hugs Samantha Stamp Fairy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I can leave comments once again, I think blogger has decided I can play nice once again LOL!!

    OMG!!! Larissa your card is absolutely adorable!!! I love how your cow paper compliments Betsy!! Just adorable!

    Hugs your way, have a sweet week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this card is so darn cute Larissa! I love this sweet cow anyway but this is spectacular. Love that background paper that matches and that sentiment too.
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails