Friday 6 April 2012

Tiddly inks birthday party - Day four!

Goedemorgen! Ik heb vandaag twee nieuwe posts op mijn blog, deze post van Tiddly Inks en mijn Stampfairy post, die je HIER kunt vinden!

Goodmorning! Today I have 2 new postst on my blog, this one from Tiddly Inks and my Stampfairy post, that you can find HERE!


Vandaag is er weer een nieuwe release van Tiddly Inks en vandaag is het een Wryn met een aantal bijpassende afbeeldingen en tekstjes: Wryn pick up sticks.

Today we have another new release from Tiddly Inks and today it is a Wryn and a couple of matching images and sentiments: Wryn pick up sticks.


Ik heb dit kaartje gemaakt met de afbeelding Wryn pick up sticks. Het leek me leuk om met alle afbeeldingen uit de set een kleine scene te maken. Ik heb daarom eerst Wryn , de tent, het kampvuur en één vand e teksten geprint en deze heb ik allemaal ingekleurd met mijn potloden. Daarna heb ik alle afbeeldingen uitgeknipt. Ik heb een stuk donkerblauw papier genomen  en met witte stempelinkt heb ik daarna een wolkenachtergrond gemaakt op het blauwe papier. Uit groen papier heb ik daarna een grasrandje gestanst en deze heb ik onder aan het blauwe papier geplakt. Daarna heb ik de verschillende afbeeldingen met foamtape opgeplakt. Ik heb met geel krijt nog boven het vuur gekleurd en aangezien het glitterkrijt is, lijkt het net echt alsof er vonken van het vuur komen. De tekst heb ik uitgestanst met de dienamics dog tag van My afvorite things en die heb ik daarna op de kaart geplakt.

I have made my card with the image Wryn pick up sticks. I thought it would be fun to create a little scene with all the images from the set. That's why I printed Wryn, the tent, the fire and one of the sentiments first and then I coloured them all. I cut them all out. I used darkblue cardstock for my scene. I have made some clouds on it with white ink. I have cut a grass border from green paper and adhered it on the bottom of the blue paper. Then I adhered the images with foamtape on the card. I used yellow chalk to colour above the fire and it has some glitter in it, so it looks like real fire sparks. The sentiment is cut with the dienamics dog tag from My favorite things.


Vandaag is het ook nog mijn beurt om een frame te posten op mijn blog. Mijn frame moest natuurlijk iets met stippen zijn en ik heb ook nog een bijpassend design papier toegevoegd. De stippen zijn niet gekleurd, zodat ze gepaperpieced kunnen worden of eventueel ingekleurd.  Klik op de afbeeldingen om ze te vergroten en dan kan je ze opslaan!

Today it is mu turn to post a frame on my blog. I had to use dots somewhere on my blog and I have also added a matching background paper. I didn't colour the dots on my freebies, so you could paperpiece them or colour them yourselves. Just click in the images to enlarge them and then you can save them!

Ik kon het natuurlijk niet laten om een kaartje te maken met mijn frame en daarop heb ik een wat oudere Tiddly Inks afbeelding gebruikt, namelijk Lilli Lolita. Ik heb de stippen op mijn frame roze gekleurd en op sommige van de stippen heb ik het kleine doodshoofdje van van Lilli's truitje geplakt. Ik heb ook nog een klein wit strikje geplakt op één van de stippen. Lilli Lolita is ingekleurd met mijn potloden en daarna heb ik haar uitgeknipt. De tekst is gemaakt met het Olivia alfabet van quickutz. 

I had to make a card with my frame and I used an older Tiddly Inks image on it: Lilli Lolita. I have coloured the dots on the frame pink and adhered a few skulls on some of the dots. I made a little bow from white ribbon and adhered it on one of the dots. Lilli Lolita is coloured with pencils and then I cut her out. The sentiment is made with the Olivia alphabet from quickutz.



34 comments:

  1. Hi Larissa,
    Gorgeous night sky! This is a brilliant idea! The scene is straight out of my memories from camp as a little girl. Thanks for the frame and the paper! I can see a lot of fun with them both.
    Your second card is adorable. The bright red against the black is classic and I really like how you colored her up. Gorgeous!
    Happy Friday!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning larissa!
    oh hun your cards are just awesome, I love that night sky and oooooh I love your frame and paper!! just fabulous hun!!
    huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey larissa,

    2 amazing cards!!! thank you for the freebie.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make! Love the frame and background - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! I love everything about it! Especially the night sky. Love all the elements used together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks you for the fab freebies! and I love your card especially the sky, it looks wonderful!
    hope you have a very happy easter and a great weekend
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards! I especially like the first one as the sentiment is so clever! Thankyou for the frame I know I can put it to good use!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your fun card!!! and the frame and paper are so cute! thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh. Larissa, i can see so many fun things to do with your circles..thank you so much for making this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute! Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Larissa for the background paper and frame. They are great. Where did you find the campfire and tent? Your cards are so cute.
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for the fun freebie frame and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Larissa
    Thank you so much for your freebies. I love the card where you used the frame and also love the card above it too. It stunning!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards and thank you for the wonderful freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so very much - everything is just so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful card - love the sky and your coloring of Wryn. Thank you for the freebie designs - love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, these cards are awesome, I love the skys and the fire on the edge of the card and I love those frames, I have wanted a frame with dots/circles . The timing is so perfect. I peeked through you blog and was so blessed. Thank you for sharing your awesome cards and the digi's I love them all. hugs Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW both your cards are Amazing! love the scene you created for camping!!
    hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absoutely love love your fun frame. Who doesn't love polka dots. I just love your paper and your card is adorable with the pink dots and such a cute image. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, this is so darn cute!! I just love the clouds and stars, and the whole scene is just perfect. Thank you so much for sharing, and for the frame and background!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Larissa, love, love, love your camping card with Wryn Pick up Sticks. The clouds in the background is amazing!!
    Thank you so much for the fun dotted frame and paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. another totally, too cute frame. OMgosh. thanks so much. you ladies are the best

    ReplyDelete
  23. Truly stunning just looove it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for the frame and background. I love the card you made with Wryn just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE the card.. its just too cute.. thank you so much for the frame and background.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card! Love the sky! Thanks so much for the frame and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Twee hele mooie en verschillende kaarten! Ook leuk hoe je de wolkenachtergrond hebt gemaakt.
    Vrolijk Pasen,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the fun frame and background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. trop trop mignonne comme toujours, biz

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the lovely fram and the spotted background! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for the cute frame and wonderful paper to go with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails