Friday 6 April 2012

Stampfairy - Molly balloons

Goedemorgen! Vandaag heb ik twee nieuwe post op mijn blog, deze van Stampfairy en een post van Tiddly Inks die je HIER kunt vinden. 

Goodmorning! Today I have 2 new posts on my blog, this one from Stampfairy and a post from Tiddly Inks, that you can find HERE. 


Vandaag is er weer een nieuwe release van Stampfairy en deze week heeft Gerda de collectie Molly balloons getekend. Echt perfect voor verjaardagskaarten of andere feestelijke aangelegenheden. Ik heb Molly eerst ingekleurd met mijn potloden en daarna heb ik haar jurkje gepaperpieced met papier van My mind's eye van het Life of the party paperpad. Ik heb de afbeelding daarna uitgeknipt. Ik heb 2 cirkels gesneden met de ronde nestabilities en op de witte cirkel heb ik een stiklijn getekend met een bruine fineliner. De tekst is gestempeld met bruine inkt en komt uit het setje A la modes - Time to celebrate van My favorite things. Helaas ging de inkt een beetje lopen, maar ja niks meer aan te doen..... Op mijn kaart heb ik eerst een kader geprint en daarna heb ik weer een stuk design papier uit het Life of the party paper pad geplakt. Hieroverheen ik een strip bruin papier geplakt. Van hetzelfde bruine design papier heb ik twee bloemetjes gemaakt met de retro flower punches. 

Today we have a new release from Stampfairy and this week Gerda has drawn the collection Molly balloons. So perfect for birthday cards or other festivities. I started with colouring Molly with my pencils and then I paperpieced her dress with design paper from the My mind's eye Life of the party paperpad. Then I cut the image out. I have cut 2 circles with the round nestabilities and I have drawn faux stitching on the white one with a brown fineliner. The sentiment is stamped with brown ink and it is from the A la modes - time to celebrate set from My favorite things. Unfortunately the ink ran a bit, such a shame..... I printed a frame on my card and then I added some design paper from the Life f the party paperpad. I have punched 2 flowers from the brown design paper with the retro flower punches.



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card lrissa.fab paper piecing and really pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DP...love the paper pieced dress...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat een schitterende kaart! En leuk met de paperpiercing.
    Liefs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails