Saturday 7 April 2012

Tiddly inks birthday party - Day five!

Goedemorgen en welkom op de laatste dag van deze week vol met nieuwe releases van Tiddly Inks.

Goodmorning and welcome on this final day of a week full of new releases from Tiddly Inks


Vandaag wordt er weer een nieuwe Wryn afbeelding gereleased en ik denk dat Wryn - Fairy on a mushroom toch wel mijn favoriete afbeelding van deze week is. En de afbeelding is perfect om te combineren met rood stippenpapier en dat is toch wel een favorietje van mij! ;) Ik heb me voor mijn kaartje laten inspireren door de geweldige kaarten die Donna altijd maakt, je kunt haar blog HIER bekijken. Ik heb mijn kaart met de nestabilities labels 8 uit wit papier gesneden en daarna heb ik een kleinere vorm gesneden uit het rode stippen papier. Ik heb er eerst een wit lintje omheen gebonden en daarna heb ik het op mijn kaart geplakt. Ik heb de afbeelding en een bijpassende tekst geprint en daarna heb ik deze weer uitgesneden met de nestabilities labels 8. Ik heb de afbeelding ingekleurd met mijn potloden en daarna heb ik de afbeelding gemaskerd. Van een restje papier heb ik een wolkenpartijtje geknipt en daarna heb ik met blauwe stempelinkt de wolkenparty achter Wryn gemaakt. De afbeelding heb ik daarna met foamtape op mijn kaart geplakt. 

Today a new Wryn image is being released and I think that Wryn - Fairy on a mushroom absolutely my favorite image from this week is. And the image is perfect to cimbine with red dotted paper and that is also an absulote favorite of mine! ;) For my card I have been inspired by the amazing cards from Donna, You can see her blog HERE. I have cut my card with the nestabilities labels 8 and then I have cut a bit smaller size label from the red dotted paper. I wrapped a white ribbon around the red dotted paper and then I adhered it on my card. I have printed the image and a matching sentiment and cut those with a smaller size of the nesties. I have coloured the image with my pencils. I have made a mask for the image and after I cut a cloud background, I used blue ink to make a cloudy background behind the image. I have used Foamtpae to adhere the image on my card.


Vandaag hebben we ook weer een freebie frame en deze geweldige frames zijn gemaakt door Hannah, Je kunt ze HIER downloaden.

Today we have another new freebie frames and these amazing are designed by Hannah. You can download them HERE.


12 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that little girl and your scene is so pretty! That red polk dot paper really makes the scene pop, it's brilliant!
    Thanks for a lovely week of sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...love the red and white polka dots on the mushroom and paper! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larissa I love your choice of bold spots to go with this newest image.
    Such a perfect match - and a wonderful card that really draws the eye.
    Just superb sweetie.
    Hope you're well.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red polka dots and the shaped card, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the new image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dot paper matching the mushroom. Adorablle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een geweldig leuke kaart en wat mooi dat het rood met wit overal terugkomt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card larissa.the image is so sweet and fabulous colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card I just love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. A proper "Larissa" card with the bright red spotty papers. Love it !!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing coloring! I love how you coordinate the DP with the mushroom!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) by commenting you know that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of your personal informations for this specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails